No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: "I've got a cat for you for dinner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    I didn't misinterpret anything. I'm using the very context you used. Your whole ''Pac side said things too'' comment is built off of the ol tit for tat defense. Which is completely logical, if it were true.

Only dude slinging derogatories is Broner, unless you can provide proof otherwise.

Btw,

......what would happen if a non black went up to a black talking about feeding them fried chicken and watermelon ?

Pac won't need any luck. Just 3 unbiased, COMPETENT judges.
    We don't know what the Packy crew said but they did say something to which Broner responded. Two points there, we don't know what they said and therefore we can't assume anything except that what they said was enough to provoke a response. That's it in a nutshell.

As far as the racial thing goes I'm not interested but PC has gone mad and too many people are just too precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
      We don't know what the Packy crew said.....
      The end......literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        I wonder if people would be laughing if pacquiao told broner he will buy him a nice big bucket of fried chicken after the fight.
        What was it that prompted you to post this, lmao? It can't be that Broner is an a-hole. It just brings out the butt hurt degenerates like you who feel that they have to retaliate against ALL blacks, lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          According to you, and only you, both sides made derogatory statements. Yet you don't know jack. And I quote...

''WE only know what one side (Team Broner) said.''

I'll give you a chance to reword you pov and properly reply to an entire comment.
          So what WOULD happen in your eyes if Pac made fried chicken and watermelon comments, lmao!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            So what WOULD happen in your eyes if Pac made fried chicken and watermelon comments, lmao!!!???

Comment

Fried chicken and watermelon? How about reptilian fear. Blacks I know are terrified of stuff like lizards and frogs, wtf is up with that

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                I hate to be the one to point this out but...eating cats and dogs is still quite common in the Philippines.

While it is quite possible Broner meant it as a slur, it isn't necessarily derogatory or racist.

And, as someone has already pointed out upthread, some folks puzzle me with what they get sensitive over.

Let a 250 lb man coldjack a 12 year old girl unconscious and no one mentions it...but folks are upset about a boxer who is an acknowledged arsehole showing his usual form?

OK...
                Exactly! Good points. Too much PC here at times imo hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                X