No announcement yet.

Why doesn’t GGG just FIGHT Canelo “Kazakh Style!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn’t GGG just FIGHT Canelo “Kazakh Style!”

I just pondered, what if GGG isn’t pressured anymore to fight “Mexican Style” and instead fights “Kazakh Style,” like how he normally smashed guys up! This would definitely end any controversy and knockout Canelo.

I think this is the best plan and guaranteed way to beat Canelo Alvarez by KO.

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    I just pondered, what if GGG isn’t pressured anymore to fight “Mexican Style” and instead fights “Kazakh Style,” like how he normally smashed guys up! This would definitely end any controversy and knockout Canelo.

I think this is the best plan and guaranteed way to beat Canelo Alvarez by KO.

Comment

I think we saw Kazakh style in the 2nd fight, because it sure wasn't Mexican style, Canelo was Mexican style.

Comment

hes just too slow for Canelo, guy can barely land anything flush with fullpower
        And Canelo makes him pay when he misses

Comment

Because that would imply he box which he apparently can't do. It's best if he's a come forward, one-dimensional brawler who only uses his jab.

Comment

Canelo has a jaw of iron. He also has a good defense. Knocking him out is extremely difficult even for a great KO artist like GGG. Canelo has never been down and only staggered once when he was a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              Because that would imply he box which he apparently can't do. It's best if he's a come forward, one-dimensional brawler who only uses his jab.
              You are dead wrong. GGG is a good boxer and a great puncher and an excellent all around fighter. You don't win all the amateur fights he won and be a world middleweight champion with 20 successful title defenses and 18 KOs in a row by being just a brawler. GGG has boxing best left jab by actual jabs landed count. The jab is the trademark punch of boxers, not brawlers.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You are dead wrong. GGG is a good boxer and a great puncher and an excellent all around fighter. You don't win all the amateur fights he won and be a world middleweight champion with 20 successful title defenses and 18 KOs in a row by being just a brawler. GGG has boxing best left jab by actual jabs landed count. The jab is the trademark punch of boxers, not brawlers.
                I was being sarcastic my man.

Comment

He reminds me of Tszyu, he has enormous one punch power but it seems like he has to be measured to land it. When he brawls, he tends to miss his shots, its weird. You would think a brawl would suit GGG due to his power. Tszyu was the same, had to be measured but G has a way better chin than Tszyu.

Comment

Canelo beats him either way. Body shots and left hooks from Canelo had Golovkin hesitant in a fight that he and his team begged Canelo to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X