Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC have now ordered Wilder vs Fury 2 or goes to purse bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great. If Fury wants it in the UK he can force it to purse bid now and BT can get out the cheque book.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The WBC is doing the right thing the wrong way. Wilder/Fury IMO should be next because the official decision was a draw but many felt (as did I) Fury won.

It feels wrong however to order the fight and try to tell them how much the split will be given Fury is not the mando and the last fight was a draw.
      Changes nothing. The purse bid and conditions only come in to effect if they can't agree. It stops Wilder from running.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        This is great. If Fury wants it in the UK he can force it to purse bid now and BT can get out the cheque book.
        Don't think its in either of the teams interest for it to go to purse bids, all sorts will come out of the woodwork trying to get the fight on their network

Comment

Changes nothing. The purse bid and conditions only come in to effect if they can't agree. It stops Wilder from running.
          why would wilder run from Fury? These guys have no issue making a deal. The only HWT that seems to have issues making deals is the The British HWT Flat Fee Offer Champ!

I bet you can't wait for AJ v Miller.

Comment

Wow. Fury won't get 50/50

Comment

why would wilder run from Fury? These guys have no issue making adeal. The only fighter that seems to have issues making deals is the The British HWT Flat Fee Offer Champ!
              Because he lost the last fight and will likely lose again. He's flat out ducking Joshua too. He wants to keep hold of that paper title and the WBC just made that a lot harder.

Comment

Because he lost the last fight and will likely lose again. He's flat out ducking Joshua too. He wants to keep hold of that paper title and the WBC just made that a lot harder.
                No one is ducking the BHFFO Champ. As we saw with whyte the issue is the crap deals his promoter offers initially.

You have a weird way of looking at things. I don't think this hurts Wilder in any way.

Comment

that's actually pretty funny. WBC is not even trying to hide it now.

Comment

No one is ducking the BHFFO Champ. As we saw with whyte the issue is the crap deals his promoter offers initially.

You have a weird way of looking at things. I don't think this hurts Wilder in any way.
                    Wilders team has been ducking all negotiations with Joshua. Wilder running scared, i have no doubt he was going to fight Breazeale. WBC just ****ed it up. Your boy going to be the title less contender very soon.

Comment

Wilders team has been ducking all negotiations with Joshua. Wilder running scared, i have no doubt he was going to fight Breazeale. WBC just ****ed it up. Your boy going to be the title less contender very soon.
                      Wilder is definitely not my boy. Stop it. This is just cover because we saw Miller pulled off the Jan 18 DAZN card, which HEAVILY suggests he will be fighting AJ next.

You know you are PRAYING Wilder fights Brazeale next because you are smart enough to know if Wilder/Fury 2 and AJ/Miller are both next AJ looks like a complete f@g.

Comment

Working...
                      X