Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Mayweather 'Up In the Air' About Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Mayweather 'Up In the Air' About Pacquiao Rematch

LAS VEGAS Conventional wisdom within the boxing industry is that if Manny Pacquiao defeats Adrien Broner, a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. is inevitable later this year. Stephen Espinoza has much more insight into that situation than most, and the Showtime executive isn't so sure Mayweather-Pacquiao II will happen if Pacquiao beats Broner on Saturday night in Las Vegas. Mayweather, who'll turn 42 on February 24, would have to end a third retirement to oppose Pacquiao again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one is putting crazy guarantee for the rematch unless it's over seas and some wealthy prince puts up $200M+

Comment

Mayweather v Nasukawa was a fake fight, nobody get ko in an exhibition fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        No one is putting crazy guarantee for the rematch unless it's over seas and some wealthy prince puts up $200M+
        Time and time again these so called wealthy investors have been found to be a mirage. How many times have we heard Arum talking about the investors only for them to disappear? No country can justify such an expenditure anymore without public outcry. The only real money would be from ppv.

Comment

He’s gonna fight khabib and all the fans will buy it

Comment

At this advanced stage in both of their careers, I'd favor Manny in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              He’s gonna fight khabib and all the fans will buy it
              I can't see it this time. Khabib hasnt got the persona to pull it off.

Comment

Will be even worse than the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                  At this advanced stage in both of their careers, I'd favor Manny in the rematch.
                  I totally agree 100 % Manny being active fighting top tier competition if he demolish broner I'd slightly favor him over mayweather in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
                    I totally agree 100 % Manny being active fighting top tier competition if he demolish broner I'd slightly favor him over mayweather in a rematch
                    That's what could sell the fight. People are desperate to see Floyd lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X