Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Get Called 'Terrorist' All The Time on Social Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay strong Khan!! Don't let those idiots ruin your happiness!!

Comment

Ignorance of people will never cease. Hes a coward yes but i wouldnt go that far

Comment

As a fellow poster mentioned, a quick search reveals pictures of him masturbating online, who would confuse this guy for a hardcore terrorist?

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
          As a fellow poster mentioned, a quick search reveals pictures of him masturbating online, who would confuse this guy for a hardcore terrorist?
          Hardcore terrorists **** goats and little boys so there that

Comment

He’s not striking terror into anybody whatsoever.
            Then again that chin is a definite time bomb and likely to explode at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Lol idiots can't even tell a Pakistani from someone that comes from the war torn parts of the middle east.
              You do realize a great deal of terrorist attacks are done by Asians right? There are regular terrorist attacks in Pakistan...

Comment

Khan just put a strong word "terrorist" to crybaby about how he was called Pиssy for not fighting his rival.

Comment

I'm sure if he was moderately likeable he wouldn't cop half the crap he does. Wasn't he just making ****phobic slurs against Brook? Swings both ways mate.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    Stay strong Khan!! Don't let those idiots ruin your happiness!!
                    I don’t really talk about Khan because frankly what he does out of the ring is none of my business but what I will say as a man is if he doubted his Mrs and mother of his child especially with another boxer why make it public knowledge? I wouldnt put it past him if he done that for publicity stunt

Nothing against Khan at all,he gives his all in the ring and gets knocked out most of the time when he is up in a fight. How can you not feel bad for him

When he called Brook Gay I thought Brilliant now the hype for the fight begins and he done a complete u - turn and went for the Crawford fight.

Personally I want to hear his reasons for not fighting Brook not hearing a multimillionaire complain that he is getting abused online by mindless teenagers in their mother’s basement meanwhile he is not helping himself fuelling LGBT followers to attack possibly by attacking his religion perhaps
                    Last edited by Noelanthony; 01-15-2019, 04:55 AM.

Comment

tbh he scares the **** out of me every time he gets brutally knocked out, I think he's dead

Comment

Working...
                      X