Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Wilder and Fury Would Both Beat Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I likened Fury to WinkyWright who beat the favorites ShaneMosley and FelixTrinidad.

Fury beats Joshua. Had beaten Wilder earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I agree with all three points, but it will be amusing to watch a certain fanbase log on to remind Khan that he got KTFO by Prescott

1) Joshua cannot stop Fury, and he cannot outbox him

2) Wilder will land his best punch on Joshua sometime in those 12 rounds

3) Wilder is the most dangerous fight, because of style
      Yeah also highly amusing hearing a particular fan base rip Khan for talking absolute nonsense every time he opens his mouth but miraculously Khan now knows boxing when he refers to his predictions on Wilder. It’s all fun and games I suppose but let’s not pretend if Khan said anything different there would be some disgruntled Wilder fans talking about his chin?

Comment

I'm seeing alot of the lame recycled "he's just mad Joshua banged his wife" jokes.

For once, I agree with Khan he's making total sense.

Wilder Ko's Aj easy-fight might only last a couple of rounds.

Fury makes him look foolish-Aj will have a very hard time dealing with fury's reach. He'll get jabbed to death.

Ortiz Ko's Aj as well. Ortiz will counter Aj all night, drag him into deep waters and finish him rd9 or 10.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          There it is! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to talk about the '$50 million'.

Its the go-to comeback. Its up there with 'yo Mama'.
          Pathetic.
          No, its perhaps the most relevant talking point in the whole AJ v Wilder discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            No, its perhaps the most relevant talking point in the whole AJ v Wilder discussion.
            Not really when Dibella and Warren confirm it was being funded by BT. Only relevant to proove the offer wasn't meant to be accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              I'm seeing alot of the lame recycled "he's just mad Joshua banged his wife" jokes.

For once, I agree with Khan he's making total sense.

Wilder Ko's Aj easy-fight might only last a couple of rounds.

Fury makes him look foolish-Aj will have a very hard time dealing with fury's reach. He'll get jabbed to death.

Ortiz Ko's Aj as well. Ortiz will counter Aj all night, drag him into deep waters and finish him rd9 or 10.
              So you think the likes of Molina and Duhapaus are better than AJ and thats why AJ gets finished early and these guys didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                So you think the likes of Molina and Duhapaus are better than AJ and thats why AJ gets finished early and these guys didn't?
                Molina and Duhapaus? 2015...really? Who was even thinking about Molina or duhapaus besides your Weirdo a$$? Who said they were better than Aj? Don't you think you're reaching here buddy? Do you even know anything about boxing? Do you know how many variables go into if a fighter gets KO'd early or not? Did you miss the part where I said "MIGHT only last a couple of rounds"?

I get it, you're just another closeted secret admirer of Aj like that other weirdo Noelanthony. You can't help but defend your dream man Aj whenever you feel he's attacked.

Take your dumba$$ somewhere with your stupid a$$ questions about C class fighters that have nothing to do with the discussion you moron.

Comment

Joshua is in the brain of every HW fighters and their fantasy. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Look at it logically

Did he land a fight ending punch in round 1 vs molina? Szpilka? Duhaupas? Washington? Arreola?

Wilders opponents, unless they are the bummiest of bums, tend to make it into the second half of the fight. He's gone rounds with some really poor quality fighters, He is not sharp or accurate early unless he has a totally static bermane stiverne in front of him.

Joshua is the more accurate, sharper puncher and the superior textbook boxer, there is a lot more chance of Joshua landing his power first, and when he does he's a brutal finisher.

They have one common opponent i can think of in Eric Molina

Wilder had a tear up with molina, trading, going to war, getting rocked and then finally ending molina in sloppy fashion.

Joshua took molina apart the first time he unloaded and molina didn't land a single punch of note.

You NEVER see joshua getting lit up by trash level opponents like Duhaupas and Szpilka, he demolishes them in totally one sided fashion

I think that basically sums up the difference in quality between the two

good post !

I was not commenting on the skills/quality of either fighter

just on the likelihood that Wilder will land his best punch in that fight, and what happens next

that is an extremely dangerous fight for Joshua, no matter how you minimize Wilder

my prediction is based on my opinion that Wilder is more likely to land betsy, than to not land betsy

and I think Fury is all wrong for Joshua

look you could be right.....but they have obviously avoided Wilder, and I know why..... Joshua's titles could disappear with one punch

I would rate Fury a better chance..... but the reason why Wilder is more dangerous is because Joshua would have 12 rounds to work out Fury and get it right, any mistakes or lapses will likely be forgiven..... but one mistake with Wilder and it could be goodnight nurse

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      There it is! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to talk about the '$50 million'.

Its the go-to comeback. Its up there with 'yo Mama'.
                      Pathetic.

no, it is right up there with 50 million yo-mama's

how you guys can simply dismiss that offer with a toss of your hair..... is amusing

Comment

Working...
                      X