• Show
Clear All

Eff Pandas, Browne, KO, Late
    Eff Pandas, Pacquiao, Dec, Wide

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Eff Pandas, Browne, KO, Late
      Eff Pandas, Pacquiao, Dec, Wide
      You sniffing the upset too then, man? We are updating the underdog multiplier some, but not going as far as I think you would have liked and neither of these fights quite makes it in... threshold is gonna be +400 for a x2.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        You sniffing the upset too then, man?
        Yea. Wanna say Badou wins cuz I like his skills & honestly just him as a person so rooting for him all day & I'd love to be wrong here, but I think this one is closer than the odds have it & I kinda feel like Browne should be the favorite actually despite Badou's more proven resume.

We are updating the underdog multiplier some, but not going as far as I think you would have liked and neither of these fights quite makes it in... threshold is gonna be +400 for a x2.
        Yea definitely. Although in fairness there is an easy argument betting odds don't represent the true odds so much as the bookmakers expectations of what'll get them taking in the most equal money on both sides reducing their risk + the betting economy regulating the odds going up or down based upon where the dollars are going.

Comment

ruedboy Browne Dec. Close
          ruedboy Pacquiao Dec Wide
          Browne's the younger, naturally bigger guy. (But I ain't been right so far this year.lol)

Comment

NC Uppercut, Pac, Wide Decision
            Jack the Ripper, Late Ko
            I changed Jack from winning close decision to late ko at8:30pm fight night. Have a change of heart
            Last edited by NC Uppercut; 01-19-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

HeadBodyBodyBody, Jack, KO, LATE
              HeadBodyBodyBody, Broner, Dec, CLOSE
              Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 01-19-2019, 02:53 PM. Reason: changed my pick!

Comment

Badou Jack has been with better competition than Brown, who is youmger, bigger and with a larger wing span, I'd still think Jack will take this, his only loss came 5 years ago, he has already fought left handers, superman, degale, bute, so i don't think brown would bring anything new and i don't think he hits harder than superman either, so I'll pick Jack wide decision.
                The other fight, everyone knows everything about them, 35 year old manny would make ab quit and probably cry while at it, with a 40 year old manny ab has a chance, but i think manny volume of punches and angles would make ab clam up as he does when he feels he's been bettered and will only look for a big punch, I'll take manny close decision because judges will try to make it feel like there were two in the ring and i don't think manny can ko ab, and his probably will remind him that quitting will send him to the streets.
                Otrocubiche
                Jack wide decision
                Manny close decision

Comment

Koolkc107, Broner, KO, LATE
                  Koolkc107, Jack, KO, LATE

Comment

Oluminati, Browne, DEC, Close
                    Oluminati, Pacquiao, DEC, Wide

Comment

MindGame....

Jack by close Decision...

Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner will fight to a controversial draw...

Comment

Working...
                      X