Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no reason Wilder can't fight AJ next. None.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    You replied to me just to Suck on AJ Balls as if I'm some Wilder fan that will go back and forth with you defending grown men who can whip both of our asses hiding behind promoters, managers and advisers who can't fight. I don't give a sh#t about your narrative and you wanting to spin everything and only want to make it Wilder fault. Both sides spend more time manipulating fans than they do trying to make this fight happen and I'm not going to waste my time on it. Plenty of other great fights in boxing to be made while we wait. The fight Will happen eventually that is IF they even win their next fight because both are beatable!

As for the Boo's and who they was for...

Seem to me like he was booed for his damn Indecisiveness, instead of just announcing something he gave the fans a damn "SHORT LIST"

I mean I get it you're Smitten with Eddie and AJ but your Countryman Pride like most Brit makes you guys see things only one way. "Eddie and AJ Is Right, Everybody Else Is Wrong" "Eddie Is Telling The Truth, Everybody Else Is Lying". I Call BS on ALL SIDES!
    Wilder is refusing to answer calls and emails from Hearn, there's no debate on who's ducking anymore, it's Wilder and that's fact.

They Booed Hearns and Wilders name. They'd have booed Joshua when his name was mentioned and when he started talking if they wanted to boo him. You talk about spinning a narrative that's exactly what you're trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder is refusing to answer calls and emails from Hearn, there's no debate on who's ducking anymore, it's Wilder and that's fact.

They Booed Hearns and Wilders name. They'd have booed Joshua when his name was mentioned and when he started talking if they wanted to boo him. You talk about spinning a narrative that's exactly what you're trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Simple question, are you going to defend Wilder when Wilder-Breazeale is announced?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          Getting pretty sick of all these Americans allowing Deyonce to dodge a fight for undisputed to take less money against Fury.

'where was this offer before?'
          'its too late, Fury must be next'

...are the latest BS excuses in a long line of them.

I'm sick of the excuses. I just want to see the fight. The Wilder nuthuggers used to say this, but now they don't?

Deyonce is the biggest ducker in boxing, he's a disgrace to American heavyweight boxing. There is NOTHING stopping Deyonce taking this fight unless he is on a Haymon slave contract

Haymon is keeping that WBC belt in America for as long as he can because when it leaves it will not be in American hands for 10 years as there are no great HWs coming through.

Quack quack.
          So in order to get a Joshua fight first Wilder has to fight his stablemate (Whyte), then team Joshua makes a criminally low offer (12million), then Joshua names his price (50 million) and when that price is met the backpedaling begins and then team Joshua sends over a contract with no date but Wilder is ducking?

All of the negative stuff about Wilder the Brits keep posting about Wilder are true. His resume isn’t all that and in the ring it would be kind to call him sloppy. All of which begs for an answer to the question, why are all you Brits so afraid of this fight happening? Is the memory of Joshua reeling around the ring (vs Wlad) knowing full well that if that was Wilder in there Joshua gets KOed that frightening?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            where was this offer before?

if fury really beat wilder why increase the offer to wilder and wouldnt aj prefer to fight the guy that the public thinks obviously won?

you guys are pathetic.....AJ will still be there when unfinished business gets settled...just like you say "fury will still be there".....so should AJ

AJ is just out here trying to save face...wilder already done told all you fgts that he was trying to rematch fury.....and that AJ would have to wait.....AJ is just out here trying to act again...act like hes trying cause he about to give us more garbage

get a grip on reality....actual fighters and people involved in boxing have all pointed the finger at AJ here in this situation....havent seen many, if any, who blame wilder for this fight not coming off.....just a bunch of nameless, faceless, internet posters

you are sad..and pathetic
            Ladies and Gentlemen you can hear when a shook man talks, you know how a shook man looks, this is how a shook fan types. Getting defensive and trying to shift blame at the same time. Reading that was like watching a new Fannon video, his stories are crumbling around him.

Comment

Lol how come this thread is full of Wilder fans trying to tell us reasons why he should not take the Joshua fight? I dont know why im asking that the rest of us always knew, all that 1 face 1 name bla bla baddest man on the planet bla bla, all the Joshua is a coward bla bla. Well here we are and its the Wilder fans hoping he backs off. No surprise what so ever. Though its been a tough few days for Wilder fans with that 50 million nonsense being completely destroyed by their own people and now a massive offer when both fighters are free and now hes running away and his fans are trying to defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                No they won't.

They will say he is fighting for the undisputed, lineal heavyweight championship of the world.

Stop making up a false narrative.
                Yea, well that remains to be seen.

Comment

Wilder should fight AJ right after he beats Fury

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    So in order to get a Joshua fight first Wilder has to fight his stablemate (Whyte), then team Joshua makes a criminally low offer (12million), then Joshua names his price (50 million) and when that price is met the backpedaling begins and then team Joshua sends over a contract with no date but Wilder is ducking?

All of the negative stuff about Wilder the Brits keep posting about Wilder are true. His resume isn’t all that and in the ring it would be kind to call him sloppy. All of which begs for an answer to the question, why are all you Brits so afraid of this fight happening? Is the memory of Joshua reeling around the ring (vs Wlad) knowing full well that if that was Wilder in there Joshua gets KOed that frightening?

None of what you posted is relevant to what is going on today. Stop living in the past and living on false narratives.

It was never a requirement that Wilder fight Whyte before Joshua. The final offer before the Fury fight to Wilder was 15mill. Which he rejected and took less money to fight a man with no titles. And he REQUESTED the contract knowing there was no date or venue. The 50m offer was funded in part by BT sports and legally couldn't be accepted because Joshua was contracted to Sky Sports. Do your research.

No 'Brit' is afraid of this fight happening, we all want to see it. You are again pushing a false narrative. Everybody wants to see this fight. Everybody knows it is the end of Wilder if he takes it. He is the biggest ducker in boxing if he dodges Joshua next. He has a bigger split, a 2 way rematch clause, a percentage. Everything he wanted he has gotten. And his only damn bargaining chip is the WBC belt.

He is a disgrace to the American heavyweight boxing scene and you should be shaming him, not making excuses for his bumslaying and ducking and diving to take less money for less reward fights.

No more excuses.

Comment

Wilder should fight Fury next to clear up exactly who won. IMO I thought he won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X