Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Drops, Decisions Jose Uzcategui To Win IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Roman vs Figueroa is a good fight!
    Doesn't Akhmadaliev get a shot to **** up Roman first ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
      Plant got his number now and he going to make Jose Uzcategui more amateur in the rematch. Uzcategui is one dimensional.
      I dont see the logic there, if thats the case you can say the same about Uzcategui since Uzacategui had plant more in trouble than vice versa.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        I dont see the logic there, if thats the case you can say the same about Uzcategui since Uzacategui had plant more in trouble than vice versa.
        And Caleb Plant survived like a champion via his lead in points. I see Plant is going to prepare and improve his conditioning more to avoid this situation again. The only difference I am going to see in Uzcategui in the rematch is he going to be more aggressive and use the jab more to set his shots, but that is going to play in Caleb hands. Now, If you said to me Zurdo and Benavidez, then I see them both win against Caleb Plant. I don't mention Canelo because he going to play with Plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
          And Caleb Plant survived like a champion via his lead in points. I see Plant is going to prepare and improve his conditioning more to avoid this situation again. The only difference I am going to see in Uzcategui in the rematch is he going to be more aggressive and use the jab more to set his shots, but that is going to play in Caleb hands. Now, If you said to me Zurdo and Benavidez, then I see them both win against Caleb Plant. I don't mention Canelo because he going to play with Plant.
          survived by running, him having a lead saved him from getting knocked out and trying to win the championship rounds. What happens if plant didnt get those KD's? he would have got stopped in the championship rounds if he tried to win. In a rematch by your logic theirs more their for Uzcategui to do than their is plant to do to get the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            survived by running, him having a lead saved him from getting knocked out and trying to win the championship rounds. What happens if plant didnt get those KD's? he would have got stopped in the championship rounds if he tried to win. In a rematch by your logic theirs more their for Uzcategui to do than their is plant to do to get the win.
            I don't use the term running. He was smart and still without the knockdowns he have the early lead to win a tight decision. He was tired, but he was not hurt. Jose punches between round 8 to 12 was not strong enough like the first half of the fight and those punches was not hurting Caleb bad enough when he was tired to make a knockdown, let alone a stoppage and knock out. And for the final question yes, Caleb is going to improve his conditioning and craft, make Jose miss more often his shots and win the fight to the distance.
            Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 01-14-2019, 04:22 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

• Boy, was I wrong with Plant. He executed his game plan will.

Comment

• Damn Uzi! You git schooled!

Comment

• Didn't get a chance to see the fight, but very surprised by the result. First white American champion in boxing since Chris Algieri defeated Ruslan Provodnikov in 2014.

Comment

• got this on record

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                      ...Ole Jesse would beat Plant too..
                      You mean the Jesse who went life and death with journeyman Dashon Johnson? Lol cut it out...

Comment

Working...
                      X