No announcement yet.

Paulie Serving up ETHER to Mcgregor *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    paulie can say all he wants, the conor that fought Mayweather will KNOCKOUT PAULIE COLD!
    The more of your posts I read the more I realize you dont know sht about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      The more of your posts I read the more I realize you dont know sht about boxing.
      shit, I know more than 99% here, and thats big facts everyone who been here long enough knows that for sure.

So let me ask you this, at 154lb (A DIVISION PAULIE NEVER FOUGHT IN) and in a 12 round fight WITH NO HEAD GEAR where Paulie has no pop and has been tko'd by every legit name in the last 4 years will somehow be able to stop or defeat Conor who is no novice in boxing and someone with real pop. but somehow you say paulie magically can walk conor down all of a sudden? cause he wont be able to outbox MEANWHILE avoid taking damage from conor, lmfao yall DKSAB.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-13-2019, 02:59 AM.

Comment

It’s funny because I would put money down that Mcgregor would fuuck malignaggis ***** ass up.

Paulie was always a weak ass boxer and now at his age even more so.

I’m no Conor fan but he is far less annoying than hoe ass malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          never heard of charlie zelenoff?
          No he sounds gay AF tho

Comment

shit, I know more than 99% here, and thats big facts everyone who been here long enough knows that for sure.

So let me ask you this, at 154lb (A DIVISION PAULIE NEVER FOUGHT IN) and in a 12 round fight WITH NO HEAD GEAR where Paulie has no pop and has been tko'd by every legit name in the last 4 years will somehow be able to stop or defeat Conor who is no novice in boxing and someone with real pop. but somehow you say paulie magically can walk conor down all of a sudden? cause he wont be able to outbox MEANWHILE avoid taking damage from conor, lmfao yall DKSAB.
            The great Con will not go the full 12 rounds with any in shape top class boxer from 147 up, the 154 160 boxers would blow him away in a few rounds, the top prime WWs would destroy him.

A 40yr old not in shape FM known for defensive boxing and frail hands gave Con 25lbs and walked him down like a silver backed Gorilla, Con is so bad against a boxer its a joke, Pauli as feather fisted he is would stop Con in the later rounds just like Floyd did, just got to walk up and wait for him to gas, prime boxers destroy McGregor while old ones beat him down and stop him.

Comment

The great Con will not go the full 12 rounds with any in shape top class boxer from 147 up, the 154 160 boxers would blow him away in a few rounds, the top prime WWs would destroy him.

A 40yr old not in shape FM known for defensive boxing and frail hands gave Con 25lbs and walked him down like a silver backed Gorilla, Con is so bad against a boxer its a joke, Pauli as feather fisted he is would stop Con in the later rounds just like Floyd did, just got to walk up and wait for him to gas, prime boxers destroy McGregor while old ones beat him down and stop him.
              LMFAO YDKSAB walking someone down doesn't work without pop which you agree Pualie has none. On top of that Paulie chin is shot to **** hence he been stopped by every name on his resume for the last 4 years lmfao. yeah YDKSAB bust anothe emotional hoe who likes to yap

Comment

LMFAO YDKSAB walking someone down doesn't work without pop which you agree Pualie has none. On top of that Paulie chin is shot to **** hence he been stopped by every name on his resume for the last 4 years lmfao. yeah YDKSAB bust anothe emotional hoe who likes to yap
                When was the last time Floyd stopped someone, you dont need power to beat Conner in a 12 rnd boxing match. Floyd treated him with contempt Cons power in boxing is on a par with Pauli.

McGregor is as Pauli said, a quitter and he will quit in any 12 round fight as soon as he hits the wall.

Comment

When was the last time Floyd stopped someone, you dont need power to beat Conner in a 12 rnd boxing match. Floyd treated him with contempt Cons power in boxing is on a par with Pauli.

McGregor is as Pauli said, a quitter and he will quit in any 12 round fight as soon as he hits the wall.
                  Please don’t compare Paulie to Floyd. Lol

Paulie was an average fighter and a paper champ he has zero fuucking power and wasn’t the most gifted guy athletically.

And now at 40 yrs old he gets whooped even against a guy like McGgrogor who does have power and has shown a good chin throughout his career. A guy like Paulie won’t make mcgregor quit I can tell you that.

Comment

I'll put money on Conor beating the snot out of Paulie in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Please don’t compare Paulie to Floyd. Lol

Paulie was an average fighter and a paper champ he has zero fuucking power and wasn’t the most gifted guy athletically.

And now at 40 yrs old he gets whooped even against a guy like McGgrogor who does have power and has shown a good chin throughout his career. A guy like Paulie won’t make mcgregor quit I can tell you that.
                      Conner's running out of easy ways to make money, Pauli might happen, talk to me if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X