No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters that are fanatics.

Easy. List posters that cross the line from Normal fans to extreme fanatics that have developed an obsession for a fighter.

Off the top of my head

Robbie B. For Anthony Joshua. I bet Robbie goes through AJs trash

You have an obsession with me. You mention me all the damn time. Did i hurt your feelings? Just join the line and be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Easy. List posters that cross the line from Normal fans to extreme fanatics that have developed an obsession for a fighter.

Off the top of my head

Theres a bunch that I'm fairly sure are the same account. If there's a Hearn thread or Wilder thread, they all circle jerk together one at a time.

Robbie is one. Froch Uppercut, Noelanthony, Earl something, etc.
      Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-12-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Theres a bunch that I'm fairly sure are the same account. If there's a Hearn thread or Wilder thread, they all circle jerk together one at a time.
        Like you just did with the TS?

This is another butthurt *****. Funny thing is these ******s used to agree with me and my views about Golovkin. I hold Wilder to the same standards and they don't like it. Biased ****ing clowns.

Comment

I love Mike Tyson.

Comment

Off the top of my head

You have to realize that for the majority of their life all they had was Calzaghe vs Lacy doe. Most times their fighters would step up to world level they'd lose. That's where the eurobum term came from.

They finally have what may be the best fighter in the division so they don't know how to act.

Gotta let them enjoy their moment for the time being

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Like you just did with the TS?

This is another butthurt *****. Funny thing is these ******s used to agree with me and my views about Golovkin. I hold Wilder to the same standards and they don't like it. Biased ****ing clowns.
              Robbie you need intervention buddy. You are way more emotionally invested in AJ than is reasonably allowed for a heterosexual man.

We all know wilder sucks. You're not a boxing prophet by saying wilder has no true boxing technique. This isnt about wilder. This is about you and your extreme fascination for AJ. We are afraid you're to far gone. Youve isolated yourself from the outside world. You don't attend social gatherings anymore. Your family's worried.
              You're all AJ all the time and it's not healthy

Comment

Robbie you need intervention buddy. You are way more emotionally invested in AJ than is reasonably allowed for a heterosexual man.

We all know wilder sucks. You're not a boxing prophet by saying wilder has no true boxing technique. This isnt about wilder. This is about you and your extreme fascination for AJ. We are afraid you're to far gone. Youve isolated yourself from the outside world. You don't attend social gatherings anymore. Your family's worried.
                You're all AJ all the time and it's not healthy
                What's this ****sexual **** about, you weirdo.

I rarely praise Joshua. I rarely praise any fighter. I can't stand hype jobs and ******ed fans that flip flop.

Tell me what made you butthurt? are you too ashamed?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You have to realize that for the majority of their life all they had was Calzaghe vs Lacy doe. Most times their fighters would step up to world level they'd lose. That's where the eurobum term came from.

They finally have what may be the best fighter in the division so they don't know how to act.

Gotta let them enjoy their moment for the time being
                  And I don't want to take any joy from them, but Robbie's mom called me and said he doesn't even leave his room anymore. When she does get him to come out all he does is talk about AJ. She's concerned.

Comment

And I don't want to take any joy from them, but Robbie's mom called me and said he doesn't even leave his room anymore. When she does get him to come out all he does is talk about AJ. She's concerned.
                    ZZZZzzzz........

These guys can't argue about boxing facts, they come up with lame **** like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X