No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    You can't you "you are an ignorant" then talk about levels. You probably can't read my **** based on that terrible use of the language.
    Yeah, I can. You don't know sh.it about spanish, so shu.t up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Yeah, I can. You don't know sh.it about spanish, so shu.t up.
      Well **** off and go and pollute the Spanish boards. You're a known joke on here that's laughed at. Some people feel sorry for you, whereas most just think you're a sick joke.

Comment

Well **** off and go and pollute the Spanish boards. You're a known joke on here that's laughed at. Some people feel sorry for you, whereas most just think you're a sick joke.
        What people? Give me names of them...

Man, you are full. of sh.it.

You were talking about me in this thread, Im not, you are a rat for me. You are not on my level and I did not read your bibles hahahaha

Comment

You did not say that, and fu.ck, you are crazy, sick of nationalism.

This is about boxing, not countries, I never said anything bad about Argentine as nation.

Man, Rueda has not real power punch, he K.Os bums from argentine that means sh.it.

Insecurities because I talk about nationalist fanboys like you?

And you said that Rueda would K.O brutally Valdez
          yet i remember you insulting me in spanish calling me narizon as some sort of racist insult

why did you bring your grandparents being italian? do you think that having european blood makes you better? just curious?

i also have italians and spanish grandparents, just like you. narizon

Comment

He's insecure as hell that Mexico's national sport is Soccer and they are Argentina's punchbag. He thinks "boxing superiority" shows which country is better all the while Monzon is better than any fighter out of Mexico LOL.
            hilarious, dude is crazy and reads what he wants to read. he's lying sack of shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              yet i remember you insulting me in spanish calling me narizon as some sort of racist insult

why did you bring your grandparents being italian? do you think that having european blood makes you better? just curious?

i also have italians and spanish grandparents, just like you. narizon

And that makes me a racist?

Because that crazy Chris is saying that I hate white fighters when Im white hahahaha

Man, you said a lot of sh..it

I gave you only one example with that thing about Fabian Maidana

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              hilarious, dude is crazy and reads what he wants to read. he's lying sack of shit
              Thats you.

First you said that Fabian Maidana would accomplish the same of his brother.

Then you changed your opinion and you said that only he is a very good figther.

And Chris amenazó de muerte a un forista por aquí, so, he is a dangerous and crazy guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                Yup, dude is an insecure POS. He's a racist POS too not surprised he even racially abused you. He's always starting race bait threads. I bet in real life he's quiet as a mouse and has never kissed a girl.

Comment

Yup, dude is an insecure POS. He's a racist POS too not surprised he even racially abused you. He's always starting race bait threads. I bet in real life he's quiet as a mouse and has never kissed a girl.
                  Insecure?

Man, you are talking about me in this thread.

I kissed more girls than you in your whole life

You have schizophrenia

You have like 45 years old, does not have sons, girl, and probably you are living with your mom

You are a unhappy old man

Comment

Insecure?

Man, you are talking about me in this thread.

I kissed more girls than you in your whole life

You have schizophrenia

You have like 45 years old, does not have sons, girl, and probably you are living with your mom

You are a unhappy old man
                    I'm 33 and live in different continents to my parents. One of my mortgages probably cost far more than what your moms mortgage costs since you live in her garage.

Try again, child.

Comment

And that makes me a racist?

Because that crazy Chris is saying that I hate white fighters when Im white hahahaha

Man, you said a lot of sh..it

I gave you only one example with that thing about Fabian Maidana

Thats you.

First you said that Fabian Maidana would accomplish the same of his brother.

Then you changed your opinion and you said that only he is a very good figther.

And Chris amenazó de muerte a un forista por aquí, so, he is a dangerous and crazy guy
                      one example of what? having an opinion? i still believe the same. dude you are ******. keep reading what you want, keep lying. you know you hate argentina, i know it, everybody does. don't hide it. you are biassed as hell towards mexican fighters, don't denied it

Comment

Working...
                      X