If Khan bodybags Crawford then...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    No.

He claims himself to be the best (as most fighters do). To have all the tools needed to beat a guy.

Dana, Devon and.........
    As far as skill I’d say they’re even

Power the edge goes to Khan

Chin massive advantage to Bud

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      We know who Khan is. If Khan beats Crawford it means only that many were wrong about Crawford.
      Yes, a loss to Khan damages Crawford big time. He'd need to avenge it and beat Spence & Thurman to make amends.

If Khan wins it shows he can put it all together and stay focused for 12 rounds against a dangerous opponent, unless he gets a stoppage - very unlikely! I'm giving Khan about a 15% chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

How can they be even in skill when Khan has zero defensive skill. He doesn't even know how to slip a punch.

Comment

People think u can just do nothing for 4+ years get a big win and overnight earn a spot on p4p list...smh

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

TBF, Khan should have been more than what he is. His talents couldn't compensate for his chin. He's too willing to mix it up (fan friendly, though).

What turns me off about Khan is the same thing that turns me off of Broner. They ''say'' they're the best ever with the talent to prove it....

We're still waiting (I would have loved to had seen those 2 get it on).

Comment

Well, that would mean he beat the man that beat the man that beat the man.

Automatically puts him at the top of the stack.

Comment

For Khan, this is a heads or tails fight: two consecutive heads and he wins. He has the power and isn't likely to be out pointed. Also, the longer it goes on, the worse it is for him (contrary to him likely to win on points if it goes the distance because he might get knocked out). It reminds me of Smith v Beterbiev. Smith loses unless he knocks him out quickly (and he had his chance).

Comment

Khan doesn’t need to ko Crawford

He is physically better and could stick the jab all day making it look like Lewis vs Tua

The king is going to reclaim his throne and then cash out to a beat by Manny

Comment

I think this goes to a decision with Khan winning more rounds then people think he's capable of. Especially the first 4 since Crawford usually gives those away and Amir is a frontrunner.

Comment

Khan has no chance, let's get real

Comment

Working...
                      X