No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM #1. 13th Jan 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
    That was it for uzi, so easy to hit that next time he's with a live body he gets ko'd, I don't think Caleb is anything special either, it's a weak division right now in my opinion.
    Ain't been strong since Froch retired and Ward moved up... guys like Jack, Degale and Groves were all good but not the same calibre for my money,... Mundo and Benavidez are the pick of the bunch right now - Zurdo too maybe and now Plant, but none have really shown anything to really separate themselves.

Comment

The plunger man

Uzcategui, KO, Late

Comment

I’m in brasil which is 2 hours behind the uk and have no idea who won

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          I’m in brasil which is 2 hours behind the uk and have no idea who won
          Brazil may be at UTC -2, but this fight happened 4 days ago, man. And, bless your socks, you still got it wrong.

Pick em for this weeks fights is up though (pick 'em #2 and #3), so get your pick in now if you ain't already done so and make a solid start to the year. I think you were mainly held back last year by missing so many if I recall right, but you did make a lot of good picks when you were about.

Good luck, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Brazil may be at UTC -2, but this fight happened 4 days ago, man. And, bless your socks, you still got it wrong.

Pick em for this weeks fights is up though (pick 'em #2 and #3), so get your pick in now if you ain't already done so and make a solid start to the year. I think you were mainly held back last year by missing so many if I recall right, but you did make a lot of good picks when you were about.

Good luck, man.
            F@cking hell 4 days late ...that’s done me lol

Comment

Working...
            X