Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao speaks up and says he can beat Errol Spence (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    That's the fight which was presented to him by Al Haymon. Manny will fight all the Haymon guys but he can't start with one of their best, these things are progressive.
    I don't think he will. He'll only fight guys that suit his style and aren't a big risk, like Broner. He's out to milk out as much money as possible, which means avoiding a defeat that will surely be the end, unless a mega fight with Mayweather presents itself. He showed his intention when he ducked Crawford to fight Horn for less money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      That's the fight which was presented to him by Al Haymon. Manny will fight all the Haymon guys but he can't start with one of their best, these things are progressive.
      Exactly. That's the level the Pacman can handle now, Broner. I'm not even so sure about this one. I won't be surprised a bit if Broner wins.

Comment

I'm just telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          scared of bud? who's best win is postol? one of pac's sparring partner for the rios fight and pac broke postol's nose in sparring too. silly minnesotan.
          Roach said he told Pac not to fight Bud. That he might get hurt.

And, Arum was begging pac, and doing his best to make Pac Crawford. Pac rejected it. Thats a fact. Instead he choose to fight Jeff Horn.

Comment

I know that haters don't want this fight to happen because they know exactly that pac has a good chance top beat this so called monster of welterweight.

Comment

The only person stopping pacquiao from committing this horrible mismatches is Freddie Roach and now Pacquiao has removed himself from him--Roach has no power now, he's just in there to be Hollywood Roach. Expect Manny to continue fighting till he gets battered like old warriors do at some point in time--they will never stop fighting until they can't anymore. Millennial fighters and fans of today are somewhat confused about this mentality but folks this is what they used to do back in the day. it's called "Old school toughness" --no shortcuts. As long as he is paid well which indicates proper respect to him and what he did in this sport, expect Manny to fight Spence, Porter, Thurman, Garcia and finally Crawford(he can now get his 20 million request from Bob) before it's all said and done and there will be no Roach to stop him this time from committing this suicidal idea.

If he somehow miraculously finished these 8 labors of Hercules at 40+ years of age. He will get another fighter of the decade award and will return as undisputed pound for pound once again. I think this is what his true motivation is, that's why he has this renewed vigor aura about him these days. He will retire after this. Well it's either that or he ends up getting battered in one of those fights.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Broner wins this fight. Let's put it this way. If Pacquiao doesn't hurt Broner really bad, or have a margin of victory like Mikey, I can see the fight going to Broner

Comment

People seem to forget that Roach very strongly cautioned Pacquiao to NOT fight Crawford. When he was with Top Rank, it would have been easy to make. Spence will be easier?

Pass the pipe.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt that Pac is willing to fight the top Welterweights. Stylistically and even at his current age, he'd make it a tough fight for anyone currently. Broner is a good preparation match before the top dogs.

Thurman or Spence would be an awesome fight for him.

Comment

Pac is a legend, but theres are reason he listened to Roach and fought Jeff Horn, and a completely shot Matthysse and not Terence Crawford. Bob Arum was dying to make that fight on multiple occasions.

At this point in his career, a little guy like Pac can't beat someone like Spence. Even in his prime, Pac never fought someone as big and good as Spence who happens to be in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X