No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Hopes To Announce Crawford vs. Khan Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Hopes To Announce Crawford vs. Khan Next Week

As BoxingScene.com first reported a few days ago, British superstar Amir Khan has decided to accept a lucrative fight with WBO welterweight world champion Terence Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs). The contest is going to land on April 20, as the main event of an ESPN pay-per-view card. The event could take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City or at several potential venues in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wtf definitely not a ppv fight

Comment

I would love to know what's the sticking points? Would be funny if the deal doesn't get signed, and Khan has to fight Brook anyway! I don't think Bob really wants to see this fight! He did everything he could to put up obstacles on Pacquiao vs. Khan! that's part of the reason Pacquiao is with Haymon now! I think Bud is putting the pressure on Arum to come up with someone better than Collazo!

Comment

What a joke!!!!!!

Comment

And new wbo welterweight champion of the world

Comment

Bud's one of my top fighters and to see him wasting his time with such a fight seems completely pointless

Comment

Crawford + TR = An career of fighting bums.

Comment

The fight no-one wants to see.

Will they make Crawford fight with one hand behind his back and a blindfold to make it fair?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I would love to know what's the sticking points? Would be funny if the deal doesn't get signed, and Khan has to fight Brook anyway! I don't think Bob really wants to see this fight! He did everything he could to put up obstacles on Pacquiao vs. Khan! that's part of the reason Pacquiao is with Haymon now! I think Bud is putting the pressure on Arum to come up with someone better than Collazo!

That's because Bob is a smart man, with Pac there was a reasonable chance of an upset given his age an all. So he didn't want it (only thing acceptable was in house or out of house "no hoper"). With Bud, he has got talentwise the top dog in the division, but Bud is no cash cow. Hence Bob is willing to throw him in there with anyone. But karma is biting him a bit in the ass now, because now the other guys are freezing his fighter out with the exact same logic (except for Khan that is, who has his own reasons)

Comment

p4p ppv king terrence crawford. LMFAOOOO. fraudddddddd

cant believe im saying this....WAR KHAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X