I see a lot of people picking Plant over Uzcategui

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plant will fck him up

Comment

Plant gets beaten soundly...nearly dominated. Uzcategui wins 8 to 10 rounds.

Comment

Uzcatgui is going to give it to him I believe willing to bet points with any one

Comment

Plant survives a knockdown to win the title, maybe split decision

Comment

if it goes the distance, UZi wins all 12. Otherwise UZi stops him. No way Peppermint Plant beats him. Sorry to all Plant fans in here but your boy aint at the UZi's level.

Comment

ill take any bets, i got Uzcat by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                ill take any bets, i got Uzcat by KO.
                We in the minority but I'll be ready with my bucket to collect them Caleb Plant fans salty tears.

Comment

I honestly think people are really underrating Uzcategui's boxing skills. He's not just this brawler who goes in there recklessly. I mean I know Dirrell has been past it for a while, but Uzcategui's performances were still impressive. Is Uzcategui this unbeatable beast? Of course not, but not going to be easy for anyone.

Plant is going to be forced to stand his ground in spots and he will have to get Uzcategui's respect early on. If not, he is going to take a beating mid to late in the fight. But Plant definitely has the skills to compete in this one. Will he win? Not sure, but if you do think he wins, then you should have put money on him when the odds first opened.

Comment

I think Caleb CAN win, I just don't think he will win. He's got tools to win & I think Jose often seems lackadaisical or unfocused in fights so there is openings for him to lose.

But yea I'm picking Jose & see it as a 60/40 fight although I think its a fight that could not look like a 60/40 fight in however who wins happens to win. I think Caleb could box his way to a wide decision or Jose is gonna catch Caleb sometime in the mid to late rounds. Could actually be more up for grabs, but I think someone steaming ahead with a conclusive W is more likely for some reason.

Comment

We haven’t seen the best Uzcategui, he is gonna destroy Plant.

His movement, power and skills will
                      Overwhelm him.

Bolivita is on a mission right now to
                      Dominate 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X