Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans pulled off that slick 180.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo fans pulled off that slick 180.

What happened to trashing Golovkin for fighting terrible opponents and saying they're not indicative of his actual skill level because they were bums?

Seems like Canelo fans now talking about him being able to beat Callum Smith because he took out the garbageman Rocky Fielding. What changed exactly?

And I find it funny when you guys have to resort to looking up to see if a fighter was in the top 10 or whatever to justify him not being a can. Since Benavidez is #13 on Boxrec it should be an easy fight for Canelo right? He takes Cokeavidez out in a round? Rocky Fielding ranked 7 beats Benavidez?

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    What changed exactly?
    If we concede that fighters fight a bum here and there in between major title fights, not Interim or secondary belts, then since you’re talking about Golovkin and Canelo and Fielding well then...

154-168 was easy for me? We can all hate on Canelo but he moved an inch above 160 as did Eubank, Abraham, Caleb Truax

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      If we concede that fighters fight a bum here and there in between major title fights, not Interim or secondary belts, then since you’re talking about Golovkin and Canelo and Fielding well then...

154-168 was easy for me?
      Did you even read my post? I don't give a **** who Canelo fights. What I do find funny is how fans of fighters try to justify some **** they've been mad dogging another fighter about for years.

Comment

What happened to trashing Golovkin for fighting terrible opponents and saying they're not indicative of his actual skill level because they were bums?

Seems like Canelo fans now talking about him being able to beat Callum Smith because he took out the garbageman Rocky Fielding. What changed exactly?

And I find it funny when you guys have to resort to looking up to see if a fighter was in the top 10 or whatever to justify him not being a can. Since Benavidez is #13 on Boxrec it should be an easy fight for Canelo right? He takes Cokeavidez out in a round? Rocky Fielding ranked 7 beats Benavidez?
        That doesn't work, because we know Canelo's skill level he's fought A-class fighters, Golovkin had not.

Comment

Did you even read my post? I don't give a **** who Canelo fights. What I do find funny is how fans of fighters try to justify some **** they've been mad dogging another fighter about for years.
          You asked what changed “exactly.” Haven’t GGG anti forces always made fun of weights that Abel and GGG swore were easy for a good 6 year run? The difference is that Canelo has fought at Super Middleweight. If anything it doesn’t matter that he fought Fielding for starters. Do realize all this theory is true since Loeffler and GGG are currently trying to break free, at least GGG is, and that’s why Loeffler tweeted that Ward didn’t win against Goosen. If you don’t see what’s going on there considering that Loeffler made a lot of money for GGG well then maybe you shouldn’t question Canelo GGG resumes since context is important with opposition and legacy. Canelo is only 28. Who was GGG fighting at 28?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            That doesn't work, because we know Canelo's skill level he's fought A-class fighters, Golovkin had not.
            So you think Canelo's fight against Rocky Fielding shows the blueprint to him beating Callum Smith?

Comment

So you think Canelo's fight against Rocky Fielding shows the blueprint to him beating Callum Smith?
              Now you're changing the subject.

You were comparing Canelo with people ****ting on Golovkin fighting bums. Which is ridiculous. Canelo has fought A-class fighters and took risks his whole career. At 23 he fought the best fighter of the era FFS.

Comment

Canelo beating guys like Ggg and the guys before him along with his skills show us that he beats the fuucckkkk out of Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Now you're changing the subject.

You were comparing Canelo with people ****ting on Golovkin fighting bums. Which is ridiculous. Canelo has fought A-class fighters and took risks his whole career. At 23 he fought the best fighter of the era FFS.
                  Nice job saying me talking about probably 70% of my post is me changing the subject. ROCKY FIELDING IS NOT INDICATIVE OF HOW CANELO WILL DO AGAINST ANY FIGHTER IN THE WORLD. The fact of the matter is that anybody saying that Canelo can beat Smith because of the Fielding fight is a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Canelo beating guys like Ggg and the guys before him along with his skills show us that he beats the fuucckkkk out of Smith.
                    Canelo was sparring Zurdo Ramirez back in 2010. Canelo carried Fielding to justify subscriptions for DAZN.

When Canelo fights Smith, his regimen will focus to demolish the body and Canelo will move into classic Alvarez movement. Tire Smith and chop the body. A 168 powered Canelo is stronger than a Prime Groves and perhaps same heavy handedness as Froch.

Comment

Working...
                    X