Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney on Teofimo Beating Mendard: 'I Softened Him Up'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
    Nah man, Menard was KO'd twice before the Haney school lesson and Lopez sent Menard into retirement. Both good wins.
    I know Menard was KO'd, but Lopez's KO was definitely THE BEST! Brooklyn, Let's Go! Where's Lomachenko? Arum, unleash the bully!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I know Menard was KO'd, but Lopez's KO was definitely THE BEST! Brooklyn, Let's Go! Where's Lomachenko? Arum, unleash the bully!
      Lol. Now that would be a helluva fight right there!

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
        Lol. Now that would be a helluva fight right there!
        I need that ASAP! Lopez and his dad said they're going to 140 in 2020! Kid is probably already having problems making 135! People on here think i'm crazy, but who cares if Lopez loses? Loma took an "L" and it didn't affect his career at all! Same promoter, same network...MAN UP!

Comment

I totally agree, but I have to acknowledge that Menard was stopped just a few months ago!
          Mentioning Haney stopped him before Lopez did is irrelevant as the result and style of Lopez’ stoppage would have been the same. Why didnt Haney mention Menard was already soften up when he beat him as he was stopped in his previous fight before him also.

Fuk Haney and his wanna super star act. Dudes a hype job. Teofimo stops him now and at any other point in their careers.
          Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 01-09-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Mentioning Haney stopped him before Lopez did is irrelevant as the result and style of Lopez’ stoppage would have been the same. Why didnt Haney mention Menard was already soften up when he beat him as he was stopped in his previous fight before him also.

Fuk Haney and his wanna super star act. Dudes a hype job. Teofimo stops him now and at any other point in their careers.
            I think Teofimo is better right now, but I'm not gonna call Haney a hype job! I think he's very talented for a kid that just turned 20 in November!

Comment

I think Teofimo is better right now, but I'm not gonna call Haney a hype job! I think he's very talented for a kid that just turned 20 in November!
              Fuk Haney he’s shhht. At this early stage in his career he thinks he’s a superstar already. Dudes a nobody. The only way he get a title is if he fights some bum ass for an intern title or a nobody for a vacated title.

Comment

Fuk Haney he’s shhht. At this early stage in his career he thinks he’s a superstar already. Dudes a nobody. The only way he get a title is if he fights some bum ass for an intern title or a nobody for a vacated title.
                Wow! "I feel a lot of hate coming off that couch!" If he gets a title at 20, whether it's WBC, WBA, IBF, or WBO, he's in very good company! Not too many boxers have done that in the history of the sport!

Comment

Wow! "I feel a lot of hate coming off that couch!" If he gets a title at 20, whether it's WBC, WBA, IBF, or WBO, he's in very good company! Not too many boxers have done that in the history of the sport!
                  Couch???? Ok youngsters. Learn to hold a job first.

Plus what I say I stand by. In this unbelievably weakened era of boxing it don’t take much to get a title. Doing it at an early age doesn’t mean much.

Comment

Couch???? Ok youngsters. Learn to hold a job first.

Plus what I say I stand by. In this unbelievably weakened era of boxing it don’t take much to get a title. Doing it at an early age doesn’t mean much.
                    Please name 5 fighters who have won a WBC, WBA, IBF, or WBO title before their 21st birthday. If 21st is too hard, name 5 who won a WBC, WBA, IBF, or WBO title before their 22nd birthday! I'll wait!

Comment

Please name 5 fighters who have won a WBC, WBA, IBF, or WBO title before their 21st birthday. If 21st is too hard, name 5 who won a WBC, WBA, IBF, or WBO title before their 22nd birthday! I'll wait!
                      Nane the guy Broner beat for his first title? Name the guy gervonta Davis beat for his title. Name the guy Lomachenko beat for his title.

Then once you figure that out, tell me where those bums they beat are at now?

Era kid, ERA. This is a weak era where getting titles hold no weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X