Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Looks To Upstage Mayweather With Nasukawa Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Tenshin is the PPV cash cow.
    Tenshin vs. Menayothin for the all time greatest. Instant cash DRAW

Comment

looks like my comment against connor mcb!tch was deleted! yep those dudes from the media (we know who they are.. right?) hate the truth as usual.. and we can't even name them..

Comment

Mayweather im the biggest ****ing embarrassment in sport
        Conor hold my beer

Comment

This little Asian is a flower couldn't take a slap off my nan be rolling round like he's been hit with a sledgehammer weak little girl

Comment

Upstage? No. Stage? Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
              I'll stream the big fights, but don't follow the sport closely. I have however seen enough to know that Connor is FINISHED at the elite level. Chin has been cracked, multiple tap-outs, mental breakdowns (attacking a bus with a hand-truck) and now asking for a fight with a kid who's too young to buy beer, and was crying his eyes out after floyd gave him a slap. Did I miss something?

Lol you're too dumb to even respond to rationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                How would it be fair? Tenshin is a kickboxer with only 4 MMA bouts and Conor, who is nearly 30 pounds heavier, wants to have a full fledged MMA match.

Floyd is closer to Tenshin's size than Conor is and he was in his 40's while Conor is only 30. This is just as much of a mismatch as the Floyd fight was if not more so. Now, Tenshin has to worry about punches, knees, elbows, and takedowns coming from a much larger man whereas he only had to worry about punches coming from Floyd.
                Lol you just want to argue, right?

The rules would be fair for both fighters. That's what I said. The rules for the Mayweather bout disadvantaged Tenshin.

It's a mismatch, I said it was a mismatch. At least Tenshin would be able to use everything in his arsenal.

With the Mayweather fight you had one of the greatest boxers of all time vs a young MMA kickboxer, and it was strictly boxing rules. That could not be less fair.

With a potential McGregor fight you'd have two MMA fighters, with MMA rules. Yes the size difference leaves Tenshin at a disadvantage. But I don't see him getting KO'd super early because it would me more fair than the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                  Lol you just want to argue, right?

The rules would be fair for both fighters. That's what I said. The rules for the Mayweather bout disadvantaged Tenshin.

It's a mismatch, I said it was a mismatch. At least Tenshin would be able to use everything in his arsenal.

With the Mayweather fight you had one of the greatest boxers of all time vs a young MMA kickboxer, and it was strictly boxing rules. That could not be less fair.

With a potential McGregor fight you'd have two MMA fighters, with MMA rules. Yes the size difference leaves Tenshin at a disadvantage. But I don't see him getting KO'd super early because it would me more fair than the Mayweather fight.
                  That still doesn't make sense. You say the fight would be a mismatch then in the same statement say it would be fair. How can a mismatch be fair?

Tenshin is a kickboxer with only FOUR mma matches against 125 pound nobodies. Kickboxing is only kicks and punches. McGregor wants to have a full on MMA bout with knees, elbows, and grappling. How is a 125 pound kickboxer grappling with a 155 pound MMA fighter at all more fair than boxing a 147 pound boxer?

This would look even more ridiculous. If you think Tenshin boxing an old Mayweather looked absurd just imagine McGregor, who is even bigger than Floyd, taking this kid to the ground and mounting him.

Comment

Working...
                  X