No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Floyd Mayweather is So Afraid To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You know you are a bad mfer when you undefeated at 40 something, retired with a HOF resume with titles in multiple divisions & mfers like "he scared to lose".

Lol gtfo of here Shane. Dig Shane. Respect Shane. Shane was obviously a bad mfer in his own right, but gtfo of here with the bs Shane.

If Floyd was scared to risk an L he'd never had fought the champions he fought. He'd never had rematched Castillo who many people thought beat Floyd & f#ck I had that fight a draw myself. The hype with Margarito & Paul Williams & the bs with Arum in making the Manny fight unattainable for too long make this myth have legs, but anyone who think Manny in 2010 or Margarito's or Paul's limited skills woulda given Floyd an L DKSAB.
    You are in the dumbass clan😂

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Nah not really.

Oscar cherry picked loads of fights if anything Floyd followed Oscar's playbook as much as he'd hate to admit it.

Oscar refused to weigh in unoffically on fight night, Floyd then started doing it.

Oscar forced him to wear his choice of gloves, Floyd then started doing it.
      Good points & I do bet Floyd wouldn't wanna admit he stole Oscar's moves here lol.

And the thing is too thats kinda the way the sport works fortunately for the superstar boxers & unfortunately for a fair & level playing field cuz the stars of boxing have been getting their choice going waaaaay further back in history than Floyd & Oscar.

Its one of the aspects of boxing that I dislike in that regulations, rules & requirements are always up for wide debate. It'd be like a football team being able to have a 120 yard field or 3 downs per possession if they preferred & felt it advantageous to their style of play vs certain teams. Its like letting the inmates run the asylum.

Comment

• Oscar
        Hatton
        Mosley
        Pacquiao
        Canelo
        Cotto
        Corrales
        Castillo-2 times

Judah
        Ortiz
        Guerrero
        Jmm
        Maidana-2 times
        Genero

I wish more boxers these days were this afraid

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather: Undefeated*

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            No I don't believe I predicted they'd beat floyd. But I've conceded Floyd is an atg.
            I'm su 're many predicted that those guys would beat floyd only because they didnt think Floyd was that good. I'm sure many thought jmm would beat floyd. But the bookies didnt. I'm sure some thought baldomir or gatti, would beat floyd as they thought Floyd was overated. But the bookies didnt
            Don’t lie dude . You did and Floyd proved those predictions wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Mosley got taken apart by TBE and has joined the lingering butt hurt club with De la ho and shoulder pacquiao. Even clenelo can't shake the smoke. Lmao!!!!
              See how dumb you are😂
              Nobody’s butthurt but Joy JR cause yore Head is still stuck up his butt😂the smell of stench must be awful 🤮I hope you can get out of there soon!!

Try to think I know that is hard for you but just try: ODH was old and way out of prime but still beat the little rat just ROBBED😂and anyone that makes fun of a truly hurt man and makes fun of him and act like that it didn’t matter is a scumbag😂and as much I I don’t like clenola he was not even close to Joy’s station.

By the way if you ever pull yore feedbarreled Head out of Joy’s a$$ tell us how LOUD WAS THE POP!!😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                See how dumb you are😂
                Nobody’s butthurt but Joy JR cause yore Head is still stuck up his butt😂the smell of stench must be awful 🤮I hope you can get out of there soon!!

Try to think I know that is hard for you but just try: ODH was old and way out of prime but still beat the little rat just ROBBED😂and anyone that makes fun of a truly hurt man and makes fun of him and act like that it didn’t matter is a scumbag😂and as much I I don’t like clenola he was not even close to Joy’s station.

By the way if you ever pull yore feedbarreled Head out of Joy’s a$$ tell us how LOUD WAS THE POP!!😂😂
                why does Floyd upset you so much??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  Why Floyd will never be truly respected.

The pioneer of carefully picking his opponent at the right time. I'll be honest, Pacman did this too. It was truly an artform crafting his picks, old, young and green, drained, exposed, then fight them, all to protect that sacred 0.

They're both no Oscar De La Hoya who used to fight EVERYONE in PRIME. Only time Oscar used the Floyd playbook was against Julio Cesar Chavez and he paid dearly with the Mexican community for it.
                  You mean like fighting bhop at 157 and not 160? Why is it always guys like you that don’t really know the facts always pretending no other boxer did these things before Floyd?
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-03-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    why does Floyd upset you so much??
                    Look at his Avi Larry. That explains all of his posts in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                      Why Floyd will never be truly respected.

The pioneer of carefully picking his opponent at the right time. I'll be honest, Pacman did this too. It was truly an artform crafting his picks, old, young and green, drained, exposed, then fight them, all to protect that sacred 0.

They're both no Oscar De La Hoya who used to fight EVERYONE in PRIME. Only time Oscar used the Floyd playbook was against Julio Cesar Chavez and he paid dearly with the Mexican community for it.
                      how was Hopkins prime when Oscar fought him at a catchweight???..Oscar was younger when he fought Floyd then Hopkins was when Oscar fought him...

Comment

Working...
                      X