Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll did Floyd land on Tenshin in this clip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
    Dude, Floyd landed a left hook. They exchanged hooks. This is the same knockdown from your GIF. ...
    Ok, now I agree. Seems like a rabbit punch, but it was a punch, at least.

Comment

Larry, they are clearly avoiding the video I posted above. That video shows this exact knockdown with different angles. Never have I really praised Mayweather on this site, but this is ridiculous as hell.
      to say he needs to fake an exhibition against a bantamweight is beyond ridiculous..if anything he went against the script

Comment

People underrate them temple shots because they don't have the head-snapping impact of something like an uppercut or straight right, but they can be one of the most devastating shots if landed with precision.

To this day... TO THIS DAY!... people still accuse Malik Scott of taking a dive in round 1 vs. Wilder, but it was that same temple shot that did the work. Completely destroyed his equilibrium and he just couldn't get back on his feet.

Comment

guy lamnded a clean left hook and you post a clip "AFTER" it lands?? you want attention this bad?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            why skip the left hook that landed on the temple?
            I was just going to say was there a punch landed like a second before this.

It's pretty bad when these guys have to lie about stuff there's actual TV footage for to discredit Floyd lol

Comment

I'm no Floyd defender but you are a sad, small man for having to be deceptive. The clip STARTS at the part where he landed already and you chose the worst angle possible when many others, that show proof, are available.

If you have to deceive people to get a point across, it means you're wrong.

Comment

Dude, Floyd landed a left hook. They exchanged hooks. This is the same knockdown from your GIF. I didn’t watch this fight on a stream. I watched this fight on Fuji TV as I live in Japan. They showed this knock down multiple times from different angles. What are you guys watching?

Good vid, will Green K

Comment

Spoon 23 is a foking Idiot. We all know that since maypac at least

Comment

There should be a 3rd option.
                    Punches landed. But the kid has poor punch resistance for light taps as 2 were.
                    The middle one IIRC was a hard punch..

Comment

Spoon32, what you actually mean is, did Floyd scam the public with this fight, rather than with that punch.

And the answer is No.

Everyone knew Tinshin could only win be a kick to Floyd’s chin, a bantamweight who cannot box fighting a ATG boxer, that isn’t a scam as everyone knows the outcome, brutal KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X