Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll did Floyd land on Tenshin in this clip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Gif View Post
    Look how he double jumped on the ground. No one does this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      If it’s a fix u morons better explain how everyone made money on it? The money has to come from somewhere? So explain who got ripped off? U think u can fix a big fight and no one is going to run their mouth? No one going to get killed? I’d be so impressed if it was fixed. Would take so much work. He straight up ate a left hook, his damn hair stood up. Fixing a major fight would be off the charts hard. Christ I can see a judge getting greased but u conspiracy types should be fringe fans and lousy ones at that.
      Agreed.

If it was fixed, the money would be on Mayweather getting KO’d.

Comment

yeah it's a staged fight.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          ******s derp derp who say he got koed by a temple shot. If it was the temple shot he would have been dropped right away not 5 seconds after getting hit. You don't get hit by a temple shot, hit the guy back on the chin, and then fall down 5 seconds later. LMAO
          Well, I am not a Floyd fan, but your analysis is way off. It was 1-2 seconds, not 5. His punch was "launched" just before he got hit. and it takes time for the brain to bounce side to side and then for altered or diminished signals from the brain to the spine, thence to the legs to travel. 1-2 seconds is about right.

The thing that's strange to me is: hasn't he been kicked in the head much harder than that?

Comment

These are the same people that think Winstrol, anavar, turinabol, dbol, Anadrol etc. is in everyone’s creatine or protein powder.

Comment

They could atleast staged the fight much better.

Comment

Seems kinda dumb that they’d go through all that effort to fix a fight just expose it so obviously? I mean u weren’t fooled at all. Remind me again how everyone involved wins with this ridiculous over exaggerated poorly thought out fix?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  They could atleast staged the fight much better.
                  It’s hard to tell if someone’s being sarcastic on here? Apologies if ur not serious.

I just want someone to explain how the fix worked out to the advantage of those involved? How it benefitted Tensin? Rizin? Floyd? Everyone’s Reputation? Why it was done so obvious that u are laughing ur ass off? So who got screwed out of money if the fix was in on the 3rnd exhibition that everyone thought was a mismatch already? Maybe huge troll? Just sum staged fun to piss everyone off? So if it was obvious and discredited everyone, who wins?

Comment

If you know Japanese Anime. They love to exaggerate all their actions to look spectacular. That double Jump is to show he was hit by a Super Saiyan. With a love tap.

Comment

You guys who think it’s a fix are outrageous. Firstly it’s obvious a punch landed in the temple are secondly why would rizin pay 9 million to embarrass their number 1 draw? You know that makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X