No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Has a Long Road Ahead, Says Fiancee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    He's lucky to still be alive, others in the past have not been as fortunate in the past who have ended up the same way Stevenson was they ended up unfortunately never regaining consciousness and passed away...I'm guessing he will stay a part off boxing maybe as a commentator/trainer etc or who knows maybe even a promoter?
    My suspicions are Adonis will be diminished mentally and physically. Brain injuries even if one does not die are life changing. Hope he has a full recovery but the odds aren't good.

Comment

I understand where you come from and to an extent I agree , but if it where my daughters being abused in such a way there would no forgiveness by me as a loving father , I ask you that question if where your daughters of granddaughters being raped ? We are all selective with our sympathy I guess but can agree none of us want anybody treated so badly .

Comment

Ko of 2018

KTFO of 2018... Gvozdyk-Stevenson

Comment

Im neutral on this one. I dont wish harm on anybody but he has a past and many fans are not willing to forgive him. I feel for his kids..

But can some of you stop saying sht like “ praying for full recovery “ stop that fake ass wish because people in his condition do not make full recoveries.

Comment

He seems self aware and can understand people talking to him, which is a huge step. That alone means he is not a vegetable. He will have disabilities later on, maybe speech or mobility or both, but he will improve further.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              He seems self aware and can understand people talking to him, which is a huge step. That alone means he is not a vegetable. He will have disabilities later on, maybe speech or mobility or both, but he will improve further.
              It may be too early to tell where he ends up in general. Brain injuries are strange and complex things

Comment

Get well soon Champ.. we appreciate everything you did for the sport!

Comment

Working...
                X