No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Has a Long Road Ahead, Says Fiancee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Has a Long Road Ahead, Says Fiancee

As BoxingScene.com reported last week, former WBC light heavyweight world champion Adonis Stevenson has regained consciousness after three weeks in a coma following a December 1 knockout loss. Stevenson was taken to hospital for treatment after an eleventh round knockout loss to Oleksandr Gvozdyk in Quebec City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh he undoubtedly has a long road ahead! Best wishes and I hope he can get bak on trak

Comment

Get better Adonis. Now let's see if the WBC will help him in the future :/

Comment

He's lucky to still be alive, others in the past have not been as fortunate in the past who have ended up the same way Stevenson was they ended up unfortunately never regaining consciousness and passed away...I'm guessing he will stay a part off boxing maybe as a commentator/trainer etc or who knows maybe even a promoter?

Comment

Superman ?

Comment

"I was so afraid he would not recognize me when he wakes up" damn thats really sad

Comment

Nothing but love, prayers and well wishes for a Warrior of the sport !

40+ and this guy was still fighting Young Lions like Jack and Gvozdyk.

Comment

all you scum bags who kept saying he was ducking ducking ducking and afraud, dont start kissing ass and say "i wish the best for him" because all you scum bags start complaining when a fighter holds on when he is hurt and blah blah blah. worthless ducking boys.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  Nothing but love, prayers and well wishes for a Warrior of the sport !

40+ and this guy was still fighting Young Lions like Jack and Gvozdyk.
                  but mayweather fights younger people and he is a fraud doe!

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                    "I was so afraid he would not recognize me when he wakes up" damn thats really sad
                    The part that got me was;

“He can move his arms. Except that a movement towards his face can represent the effort of a whole day”

Comment

Working...
                    X