Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nasukawa: Mayweather is First Class, I Was Reckless and Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    Mayweather was definitely more than 147, but in the end he was clearly so much better at boxing than Tenshin.
    Nasukawa is much bigger and the best boxer by far, but Floyd is the better kickboxer!
    Alleluia! & Happy New Year!

Comment

Floyd was either roided to the gills or this fight was fixed. He knocked the kid down with jabs, and punches to the forehead.

Comment

Mayweather outclassed some of the best boxers in the world.
        Of course, he would have no problem with a young kid who's not really a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
          Floyd was either roided to the gills or this fight was fixed. He knocked the kid down with jabs, and punches to the forehead.
          Thats what happens when your not used to taking punches from 150 pound guys.

Comment

The elite boxers are strong as ***. It really showed against a kid 2 weightclasses below. Seriously laughed my ass off during this, entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
              The one who should be embarrassed is the shameless scumbag Floyd for fighting a small bantamweight kickboxer under boxing rules and not allowing him to use his biggest weapon, his kick.

This fight does nothing to diminish Nasukawa's record, as he's still an undefeated kickboxer and one of the world's top bantamweight kickboxers. On the other hand, Floyd and Rizin are greedy scumbags for putting on such a shameless charade.
              Why is Floyd shameless? He was offered $9m for the easiest work of his entire career, that’s a lotto win for 98% of the worlds population, what you think instead he says ‘no, it’s not fair’, get real. It’s not like the guy was forced into it, he was mouthing off about KO’ing Mayweather in the run up.

Mayweather came into it off-peak, over weight, arrived late (probably came straight from the club) went full
              offensive (basically anti is normal style), didn’t break a sweat or a frown and basically got hit once before bouncing the very amateur looking kid around the ring.

Some people on here saying the kid got skills, well Floyd covered up and gave him 20 seconds for free, spent another 20 seconds clowning, the kid spent 20 seconds on the canvas or rolling around, so I reckon most of the state level amateurs in my gym would put in an effort for 1min against Floyd. So, no I don’t rate him, it’ll be the last we hear of him in Western boxing.

And embarrassed yes, because he’s Japanese, and pride is everything and he went into this with a genuine hope and ended up looking inferior and pathetic as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                Why is Floyd shameless? He was offered $9m for the easiest work of his entire career, that’s a lotto win for 98% of the worlds population, what you think instead he says ‘no, it’s not fair’, get real. It’s not like the guy was forced into it, he was mouthing off about KO’ing Mayweather in the run up.

Mayweather came into it off-peak, over weight, arrived late (probably came straight from the club) went full
                offensive (basically anti is normal style), didn’t break a sweat or a frown and basically got hit once before bouncing the very amateur looking kid around the ring.

Some people on here saying the kid got skills, well Floyd covered up and gave him 20 seconds for free, spent another 20 seconds clowning, the kid spent 20 seconds on the canvas or rolling around, so I reckon most of the state level amateurs in my gym would put in an effort for 1min against Floyd. So, no I don’t rate him, it’ll be the last we hear of him in Western boxing.

And embarrassed yes, because he’s Japanese, and pride is everything and he went into this with a genuine hope and ended up looking inferior and pathetic as a boxer.
                $9M is pocket change to Mayweather, who has made $1B. He could easily make more than $9M by investing his money, without ever needing to enter the ring again. This is a pointless stain on his legacy, just over pocket change (relative to his wealth).

As for Nasukawa, that's a silly argument. Any bantamweight amateur would get KO'd by a top welterweight/middleweight in under a minute. This was a foregone conclusion to anyone who knows **** about boxing. That's why so many boxing fans were ****ting on Floyd, because many already predicted the little bantamweight amateur wouldn't last a round. That doesn't take anything away from his undefeated record as a top bantamweight kickboxer. He had no business fighting a big welterweight/middleweight in a boxing match. The only reason he took the fight was for the big payday.

As for the Japanese, let's not forget that Inoki arguably beat the GOAT boxer Muhammad Ali in a mixed-rules match. If Mayweather had the guts to fight under mixed-rules like Ali did, then Mayweather would've got KO'd in under a minute by any decent kickboxer his own size (whether from Japan or any other nation). So please, spare me your xenophobic anti-Japanese bull****.
                Last edited by aAgger; 12-31-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

well I'm glad I never followed this farce since the outcome was obvious. This grand event to end the year embarrassed Japan in front of the whole world, and the Japanese promoter who dreamt up this mismatch should do the honorable thing and commit hari kari.

Comment

Retired boxer beat a smaller kickboxer in a fight under boxing rules. What a shock!

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                      $9M is pocket change to Mayweather, who has made $1B. He could easily make more than $9M by investing his money, without ever needing to enter the ring again. This is a pointless stain on his legacy, just over pocket change (relative to his wealth).

As for Nasukawa, that's a silly argument. Any bantamweight amateur would get KO'd by a top welterweight/middleweight in under a minute. This was a foregone conclusion to anyone who knows **** about boxing. That's why so many boxing fans were ****ting on Floyd, because many already predicted the little bantamweight amateur wouldn't last a round. That doesn't take anything away from his undefeated record as a top bantamweight kickboxer. He had no business fighting a big welterweight/middleweight in a boxing match. The only reason he took the fight was for the big payday.

As for the Japanese, let's not forget that Inoki arguably beat the GOAT boxer Muhammad Ali in a mixed-rules match. If Mayweather had the guts to fight under mixed-rules like Ali did, then Mayweather would've got KO'd in under a minute by any decent kickboxer his own size (whether from Japan or any other nation). So please, spare me your xenophobic anti-Japanese bull****.
                      I seriously doubt 9 million would be pocket change even for Money.
                      He does spend alot of money.
                      Why else apart from the money do you think that Floyd took this fight then??

Comment

Working...
                      X