Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Trolls Mayweather After First-Round TKO Of Nasukawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Trolls Mayweather After First-Round TKO Of Nasukawa

Manny Pacquiao couldn't resist trolling Floyd Mayweather Jr. The Filipino superstar didn't mention Mayweather by name in a Tweet sent out Monday, but Pacquiao obviously referred to Mayweather's mismatch against Tenshin Nasukawa in a boxing exhibition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cmon Pac, I love ya man, but if you could have made those millions fighting Chocolatito, you would done the same thing.

Although I know that $$$ in calling him out can be pretty tempting

Comment

Floyd already whooped that ass so it's OK to be salty like most boxingscene posters, no one is knocking on his door for a 9mil$ exhibition match..he'd take that in a heartbeat instead of broner

Comment

I like trash talking Manny. He does it so respectfully lol

Comment

Gayweather should be ashamed. He ducked Manny in his prime and now fought a little Tokyo boy.

Comment

Kenny Bayless ???
            I thought no refs involved

Comment

I have a better title.

Manny Pacquiao, King of Catchweights Over The Years, Puts Troll Tweet Criticizing Mayweather Opponent

Comment

Mayweather has triggered all asians

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  Floyd already whooped that ass so it's OK to be salty like most boxingscene posters, no one is knocking on his door for a 9mil$ exhibition match..he'd take that in a heartbeat instead of broner
                  I'd put money on Srisaket Sor Rungvisai @ 120 sparking Manny inside of 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    Whooped huh? In Floyd/Pac, neither guy did anything to the other. Let's not make a win suddenly become a whoopin'. That, it wasn't.
                    I had floyd clearly outpointing pacquiao, but there was no whoopin' going on. He sparred him better that night at best.
                    No salt.

Comment

Working...
                    X