Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Garcia Family is so racist that they sponsor young black amateur boxers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Garcia Family is so racist that they sponsor young black amateur boxers!

Check out RGBA San Antonio IG page and all the amateur boxers they sponsor. Robert Garcia also lets his young upcoming fighter(who earn very little money at first) stay in a camp house next to the gym free of cost! Mikey Garcia has also signed Brandon Glaton as a manager and lets him stay at his personal camp house with him! Is that something a racist person would do! Also Mikey is so arrogant that he hire a former fan that lost his job as personal cook (sarcasm for the slow people)!

BUT then to “some” people think Mikey/Robert Garcia are “Racist & Arrogant”!
    Last edited by El Ondeado; 12-30-2018, 12:20 PM.

The Garcia's are called racists because of the beat downs they hand out to their favorite pbc fighters. It's almost the same as a master beating their slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      The Garcia's are called racists because of the beat downs they hand out to their favorite pbc fighters. It's almost the same as a master beating their slaves.
      Bro who has called the Garcias racist? If it was on Youtube take your ass there and fight back

Comment

Bastards.............

Comment

Lots of businessman are racist but have no problem hiring black men. It's business. They're not going to let personal feelings get in the way of profits. But this entire topic is stupid and I don't know why I'm answering seriously. **** the gringos. Build a wall. MAGA

Comment

Who called them racist lmao you are one of the biggest race baiters on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              I’m not sure anyone would call Lipinets Easter or Broner their favorite fighters. But when Errol puts the beat down on Mikey it’ll be almost the same as Trump putting illegal immigrants in cages and letting them starve

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                Check out RGBA San Antonio IG page and all the amateur boxers they sponsor. Robert Garcia also lets his young upcoming fighter(who earn very little money at first) stay in a camp house next to the gym free of cost! Mikey Garcia has also signed Brandon Glaton as a manager and lets him stay at his personal camp house with him! Is that something a racist person would do! Also Mikey is so arrogant that he hire a former fan that lost his job as personal cook (sarcasm for the slow people)!

BUT then to “some” people think Mikey/Robert Garcia are “Racist & Arrogant”!
                I see you are the only one trying to make things racist. I don’t really see this black vs Mexican thing for Spence vs Garcia. Yes it does exist but not like how you are making it seem.

Comment

You're working hard for that "BANNED" are you?

All your post are about race almost like you're trying to escalate the racist stuff even further

Comment

Another race-themed post by La Ondeada.

When are the mods going to ban this little creep?

Comment

Working...
                    X