Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence tabs Davis to KO Loma, Davis says Spence stops Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy as much gervonta talks he better knock abner out in the 1st round, but its going to go decision with davis being victorious. I like abner mares been watching him for a long time davis will be to much for him fight night.

Comment

Two friends pick each other to win a fight and the majority of people that profess their love for their favorite fighters on this site every day have a problem with it. If Spence and Davis are "gay" for each other for their picks what does that say about the rest of you?

I don't know if Spence beats Crawford but he'll give him the toughest fight he's ever been in. We've seen Spence outboxed before but no one else ever battered Crawford's body like Spence will.

Lomachenko is a better boxer than Tank but I've seen Lomachenko get hit a lot more than usual these last 2 fights. He also got dropped by a guy that's been stopped by no name fighters before. Tank is more than capable of landing hard shots on Lomachenko.

Comment

Davis and Spence are friends. What else are they supposed to say. Personally, I’m not caught up in the Lomo hype. Styles make fights and I believe an in shape and hungry Tank beats Lomo. He is just as fast as Lomo and may have more power. Lomo has been hurt and dropped before. But I think Crawford beats Spence. He will out box him over 12 rounds and has enough power to get his respect during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

And later that day the two were seen sharing an ice-cream and holding hands.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Tank knocks Lomas boring ass the **** out in 6.That’s why loma went up in weight then called him out. ***** move 🥊
              Ok listen. I need to expose this behavior.

Do you really believe this or are you trolling? And if you're trolling, why the hell are you doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                Spence should stop hanging acting like Broner and Tank. He is starting to become like them, loud mouth blowhards. It doesn't suit him. He used to be a gentleman. It's sad that he feels the need to be like them to get recognition. I guess it attracts the casuals but it lowers the overall respectability of pro boxing in general. I still think he's a great boxer but he should just be himself.
                spence being a "gentleman" was a con job like when OJ did it

Comment

Crawford may or may not win but he's too good to be stopped by Spence. Don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

at least the Romans had enough sense to lock the gladiators in cages after they fought. these guys are a disgrace to humanity

Comment

Tank would get schooled by loma, who has tank fought? Tank cant beat linares!!! And Spence would get out boxed by TC. Charlo brothers front foot heavy every punch is a death blow and can be seen from a mile away! Same trainer for Spence as the Charlos brothers only difference is Spence is a southpaw!

Comment

Working...
                      X