Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbos View Post
    you don't know **** about boxing
    ever heard of henry armstrong?

he was a 5'5 feather weight knocking out welterweight champions. Just like pac.

This was back in the 1930s so steriods weren't even invented yet.
    You really expect haters to do their homework. Their is a reason why Pac is an ATG.... he is doing things that almost all fighters never do.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      Of course theyre gonna admit they got beat by a better man, nobody would accept their excuses unlike pacquiao when he lost to mayweather...he blamed it on dislocated arms lmfao . look at the way he beat cotto he oupucnhed and outhustled them, a clean small man will not beat a very good big man, open your eyez
      It’s not impossible for a small guy to beat bigger guys. Pac is one of the elite boxers of his generation, he has both power and speed and he throws punches at weird angles and he hits his opponents with punches they don’t see (that’s exactly what Cotto said after he fought Pac). Before he moved up to higher weight divisions, he already fought and beat the 3 best featherweights at that time (Barrera, Marquez and Morales) There’s only a few small men who could do that, in martial arts, we have Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Lee and in MMA we have Royce Gracie. And don’t forget about David and Goliath, Pac is the perfect example of a "modern day David”.
      Last edited by Bluebird; 12-29-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Pac shouldn't need a trainer for this one and Freddie doesn't work for free.
        Maybe he wants to help Freddie out hence the work.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Maybe he wants to help Freddie out hence the work.
          Kind to the bitter end (if Pac's financial woes are true).

Comment

Kind to the bitter end (if Pac's financial woes are true).
            His financial woes are vastly overstated. The Dollar stretches really far in the Philippines and a lot of his tax issues are overblown (that's what happens when u become a politician you make enemies).

He will live like a king for the rest of his life. He can make 4 million dollar paydays and it will be as if he made 100 million in the Philippines.

Comment

His financial woes are vastly overstated. The Dollar stretches really far in the Philippines and a lot of his tax issues are overblown (that's what happens when u become a politician you make enemies).

He will live like a king for the rest of his life. He can make 4 million dollar paydays and it will be as if he made 100 million in the Philippines.
              plus the mofo bought a lot of lands and properties in the philipines. this is what his haters failed to see. pac is not out there buying million dollars cars and watches. he's buying lands and shiiet. big difference in turn around value if he needs to sell it as compare to a car or a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                plus the mofo bought a lot of lands and properties in the philipines. this is what his haters failed to see. pac is not out there buying million dollars cars and watches. he's buying lands and shiiet. big difference in turn around value if he needs to sell it as compare to a car or a watch.
                If people actually knew what he has wealth wise they would **** themselves.

Get back to me when Mayweather has his own private Militia LOL.

Comment

I always hope athletes find ways of not going broke. They usually let me down. With so many examples for them to learn from, they still do exactly what the other broke athlete did.

''Hmm....do I really need a garage full of million dollar cars ?''
                  ''How many mansions is enough ?''
                  ''Nah, this girl I just met at the club isn't a gold digger like the other 10. I will marry her and give her kids.''

Comment

I always hope athletes find ways of not going broke. They usually let me down. With so many examples for them to learn from, they still do exactly what the other broke athlete did.

''Hmm....do I really need a garage full of million dollar cars ?''
                    ''How many mansions is enough ?''
                    ''Nah, this girl I just met at the club isn't a gold digger like the other 10. I will marry her and give her kids.''
                    in order for someone like pac or floyd to go broke, something very major in their life has to happened for them to need to use all their money. which is very unlikely to happen.

yall dont know pac has a lot of lands in the philipines that is his. he bought a lot of properties with the money he's made. a quick search and you'll be surprised. the mofos owned a couples stores, hotels, gas stations, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X