No announcement yet.

Errol spence wants to fight ggg! "i'll beat gennady golovkin! Yeah man!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
    GGG looked old in Canelo 2. He's aging fast Spence might have a chance.
    Kazakh do crack

Comment

If brook had success in spots in that GGG fight, spence would be able to hurt GGG and make him quit. Spence could make middleweight if he chooses to. Spence is way more skilled and could work the body better than anyone else, including canelo. GGG would get demolished. Spence's head shots are also very accurate. GGG would be gassed out early and would not even have a 2nd wind...

Comment

Golovkin is a free agent. Make the fight happen. Tell Haymon to make the fight for you. Don't just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
          GGG looked old in Canelo 2. He's aging fast Spence might have a chance.
          No he does not. Spence and GGG has the same style with GGG being more skilled and experienced.

Here's what will happen in the fight, Spence will go on the front foot and try to fight GGG, and hits a brick wall and gets knocked out.

Comment

GGG sends him into the underworld.

Comment

Doubtful. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                1. Spence would get KTFO

2. Spence is saying that because his best skills is cutting weight...he could legitimately fight at JMW and possibly even MW without suffering in stamina or power.

So when people praise Mikey's fight with Errol I get so confused. The bigotry and racism is almost as bad when they Eurobum clowns get going about Gennady and Sergey
                That's news to me. The vast majority of the forum thinks it's a huge mismatch. You talk a good game about equality and fairness then in the next breath you call other posters bums and Golovkin Borat.

Comment

right now Spence can't beat GGG. In another year or so, he'd have a chance. GGG already looks old, but he's not that much past it. Another war with Canelo and Spence could probably take him.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    That's news to me. The vast majority of the forum thinks it's a huge mismatch. You talk a good game about equality and fairness then in the next breath you call other posters bums and Golovkin Borat.
                    I'm a Borat hater and I would L O V E for this fight to happen.

If lil Errald wants to pick on LW Mikey then PLEASE show you've got the same balls and pick on Borat or Ca$hnelo

See what the FUCK happens. K.O. and it would be a CAREER CHANGING fight b/c lil Errald needs a chin to bully his smaller opponents...and 99% of once-cracked China DO CRACK AGAIN (Manny, Hearns, etc are the exception).

I don't like self-proclaimed guys and beating a shot Brook, shot kickboxer, or old and shot heavy bag in Lamont do NOT get you on ANY Respectable PFP lists...even if Errald says "beating Mikey puts me at the top"..Top of WHAT??? The LIGHTWEIGHTS???? LMFAOOOO

Obviously this website is NOT respectable which is why regular contributor Michael Rosenthal said Shawn Porter will be the best fighter of this decade..SHAWN MMAPORTER..LMMFAOOOOO

If you have any inside sources plz make this fight happen. I'll pay ANY PPV fee to watch ;-]]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      Genoody will SD him.
                      Is that short for sodomize him ?

Comment

Working...
                      X