Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Hearn should worry about what's going over there at the Dead Zone (DAZN)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Props to Ellerbe. We've all been on here every day for months talking about their weak cards and not come up with as good a nickname as that.
    i just saw someone today say mismatch room lmao

idk how ive never seen that before

Comment

Best thing Ellerbe has ever done in his career.

Dead Zone

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        Come on that’s why all the fighters leaving Mayweather promotions. Davis vs Mares no one is asking for that wack fight. Fight Berchel, Farmer, Machado. Only good cards when May used to fight under a co-promotional with GBP.
        Meanwhile Farmer is fighting Tank's leftovers

Comment

If he wasn't worried about DAZN why would he even bother to bring them up. I love DAZN. It may not be perfect but it's good and so cheap it's practically free. They show you whole cards from the very 1st prelim fight to the last fight and they don't have commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            If he wasn't worried about DAZN why would he even bother to bring them up. I love DAZN. It may not be perfect but it's good and so cheap it's practically free. They show you whole cards from the very 1st prelim fight to the last fight and they don't have commercials.
            I linked to the answer but didn't include the question by Steve Kim. If you listen to the question you'll understand the context

Comment

Without having a good fight per month at least I don't know how that business model of monthly charges works out well in the end.

Comment

Those American promoters still in major panic mode. Cant blame them.

Comment

Nostril Ellerbe finally said something funny.

Usually he's only good for wearing fancy suits to make everyone know he's a "CEO"

Big DAZN fan, but that was funny.

Comment

DAZN is fast becoming a joke. Miller adamek, canelo fielding, really? Whos subscribing for that garbage

Comment

I've been calling it Days-Inn since launch because that's how I originally read it until someone called it "Da Zone"

DeadZone works quite nicely...though jokes on me for paying for the mother*****er lol

Comment

Working...
                      X