Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one group of boxing fans that hates Mikey,Usyk,Loma,Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is one group of boxing fans that hates Mikey,Usyk,Loma,Canelo?

They always have something negative to say about this 4 guys. Who are currently on top of the sport of boxing. These 4 guys all have a certain group of fans that hate them. You can include Joshua to the equation but if Joshua beats Wilder, they will be back on his jôck and be claiming him!

The slick brutha demographic loves Canelo. That's like the 8% of people that thought Canelo beat Golovkin.

Comment

Oh this will be good

Comment

Let them hate, lets face it they havent got much to cheer cause their best fighters are losing one by one lol

Comment

Leave the UK brethren alone. They have AJ to fondle over

Comment

The non "boxing fan" group. Becoming disappointed with the way our sport is viewed amongst is. Makes it hard to even talk about. We got on here to talk boxing but end up defending our character because someone disagrees with your opinion.

Comment

I am not sure what group that would be. Those are 4 great champions. A Mexican, a Mexican American and two Ukrainians. All of them are nice people outside the ring and exciting fighters inside the ring. Anyone who hates all 4 of them is just a hater and not a true boxing fan who knows and appreciates a highly skilled boxer. I know there are a lot of posters who hate the champions from Russia and nearby and the great success they are having these last few years that the didn't have before. But usually they don't hate Mexicans as well. This was the group that really hated GGG and liked Canelo. They said Canelo beat the hell out of GGG when in reality it was a very close fight. I don't know of a poster who hates all 4 of the fighters you named but I guess there are some that do.

Comment

yeah, poor Joshua, so very hated.

Comment

Lomachenko and Usyk fans seem to be the ones who most dislike Mikey and Canelo.

Comment

Can ya'll post without race baiting

Comment

Working...
                    X