Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Promoter Reacts To Roach's Criticism of Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Ortiz stepped on the gas and stunned Wilder times after times... until Wilder replied back in a way that gassed out Ortiz couldn't finish the fight even with a 10 pound heart.

Comment

wtf ever happen to being able to criticize someones...everything has to be politically correct...take the criticism and improve or let it roll off ur back...but why get butt hurt...its his opinion let him have one.

Comment

I would agree with Roach if Fury hadn't come from a 3 yr retirement. The fact that he is fighting at such level is a miracle in itself.

If he keeps his focus and dedication the rematch should be a walk in the park.

Comment

Saying his instructions were choreographed and that he treats all fighters the same seemed a little obnoxious and critical. He’s a young coach and he did a good job. To me it’s like tell him this stuff yourself or leave it alone.

Comment

Some people are quick to criticize Fury for not doing this or not doing that after the fact yet prior to the fight, the large majority of fans thought that it was too early for Fury and he would get smoked by Wilder early in the fight. Fury easily exceeded the expectations of most fans and players in the industry. It was Fury's game plan of using the ring and making Wilder miss that allowed him to land his shots and rock Wilder late and he still nearly got KO'd. If he were to abandon that game plan and go all out, his chances of getting KO'd would have been much higher.

Comment

Working...
            X