No announcement yet.

The difference between GGG and Charlo is astonishing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Learn how to score a fight? Didn’t you say 8 rounds to 4 with 2 knockdowns is a draw? LOL lmao haha. How am I “cheating fans”? Lmao. My card is in the majority lol lmao.

Better fighters than Loma and Crawford have been lumped up and cut up. You’re acting like a 10 year old lol lmao gtfoh.

Didn’t you say Thurman was better than Loma? Lmao haha foh lmao..didn’t you have BOTH Charlos in your p4p and ahead of Usyk, Spence, Joshua, Rungvisai lol foh lmao haha

Loma and myself are ruining your life lmao haha lol
    Lmao hahahahahahahahahahah. He's lying to the masses lmmfao hahahahahahahahahahah. I know when you saw that Pedraza Loma fight you were like...Damn, Rag is going to Rag my ass" comparing Gervontas win over Pedraza hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The above post is downright despicable, intentional, and evil lol.

But back to what started this lol. So Korobov beat Charlo? Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Phony bastard lol...

I have never backed the Charlo brothers lmao. Younpost from a dirty cop standpoint lmao. Your police report , I mean scorecard is under fire and under review mofo lmao.

And PS. Don't edit any of my past posts lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Lmao hahahahahahahahahahah. He's lying to the masses lmmfao hahahahahahahahahahah. I know when you saw that Pedraza Loma fight you were like...Damn, Rag is going to Rag my ass" comparing Gervontas win over Pedraza hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The above post is downright despicable, intentional, and evil lol.

But back to what started this lol. So Korobov beat Charlo? Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Phony bastard lol...

I have never backed the Charlo brothers lmao. Younpost from a dirty cop standpoint lmao. Your police report , I mean scorecard is under fire and under review mofo lmao.

And PS. Don't edit any of my past posts lmao.
      [QUOTE=Raggamuffin;19389384]Lmao hahahahahahahahahahah. He's lying to the masses lmmfao hahahahahahahahahahah. I know when you saw that Pedraza Loma fight you were like...Damn, Rag is going to Rag my ass" comparing Gervontas win over Pedraza hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The above post is downright despicable, intentional, and evil lol.

Phony bastard lol...

And PS. Don't edit any of my past posts lmao.[
      /QUOTE]
      What the hell does any of that mean? Are you drunk or high?

Lomachenko is a far better and more proven fighter than Gervonta who is a coward who ducked the fight. Fact.

Yes, Korobov beat Charlo. That is an opinion that's in the majority. It's no big deal. Korobov is nobody so the "win" means nothing against such a rusty, inactive, weight drained late substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Charlo had a week notice and took on someone with the skills and amateur pedigree in Korobov.

GGG had well over a month to find a replacement but picked a 2 year inactive 154 pounder coming off a loss.

They are cut from a different cloth.
        You are getting up there with the dumbest Fkers on this forum. You're an embarrassment and your posts turn away quality members from this forum.

Comment

I know right ?

GGG is levels above him in boxing skill

Comment

i remember when korobov was being consider for ggg..all the haters were talking crapp about matt

Comment

Yeah lol Korobov was grossly underprepared training for an 8 round 168 fight after just one six round fight in two years whereas Charlo had a full training camp were he “missed” his VADA tests too lol
              He was fighting at 162. Holy sht you are a ******, i just keep on schooling you.

First you thought lineal and undisputed were the same thing and now this!!

Comment

Charlo had a week notice and took on someone with the skills and amateur pedigree in Korobov.

GGG had well over a month to find a replacement but picked a 2 year inactive 154 pounder coming off a loss.

They are cut from a different cloth.
                What's astonishing is that you actually believe this..

Comment

He was fighting at 162. Holy sht you are a ******, i just keep on schooling you.

First you thought lineal and undisputed were the same thing and now this!!
                  So 162 isn't in the super middleweight division? LOL and what weight is the super middleweight division? LOL

I never thought lineal was the same as undisputed but you said winning all four belts is not being a "champion". Who was the lineal at 140 then? I'll wait. LOL. I said nobody cares about lineal outside of heavyweights.

You thought Jose Napoles fought in the 1940's and haven't watched any boxing match pre-Mayweather for crying out loud. lol. You've never even heard of 90% of the hall of fame lol. You don't even know which organization started first and what the WBA used to be called lol

Comment

So 162 isn't in the super middleweight division? LOL and what weight is the super middleweight division? LOL

I never thought lineal was the same as undisputed but you said winning all four belts is not being a "champion". Who was the lineal at 140 then? I'll wait. LOL. I said nobody cares about lineal outside of heavyweights.

You thought Jose Napoles fought in the 1940's and haven't watched any boxing match pre-Mayweather for crying out loud. lol. You've never even heard of 90% of the hall of fame lol. You don't even know which organization started first and what the WBA used to be called lol
                    You said he was fighting at 168 LOL. 162 and 168 are two different numbers GENIUS.

You just keep getting schooled by me

Comment

You said he was fighting at 168 LOL. 162 and 168 are two different numbers GENIUS.

You just keep getting schooled by me
                      I stand by that. His fight was scheduled in the 168 pound division.

You can't school anyone. You're without doubt the least "knowledgeable" poster here and fakest fan. You probably didn't even watch the fights on saturday and had never heard of Korobov previously lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X