No announcement yet.

Jermall charlo is not a bum. But severely limited fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    What you don't understand is that Charlo is a counter-puncher by nature. He won't look good against another counter-puncher. That is just what it is.

the level of reflex, timing, power and speed to pull this off is not something that Canelo and GGG are capable of. They are both open to the uppercut too.
    Who did he pull that off against? William is a bum. You're giving too much credit for someone knocking out bums. You can look good fighting journeyman. Dosen't mean you can pull those tricks against the elite. Not impressed. Do you realize he just a fought an inactive 35 year old who got stopped by andy lee and got a gift decision?

Comment

Jermall Charlo beats Canelo right now.

Possibly GGG too. GGG is old and his reflex isn't what it used to be. He also does not fight a Korobov type defensive style.
      Are you a relative or a close friend of Jermall? He looked garbage and you keep insisting he beats Canelo and GGG. Most people thought he lost to Korobov and Canelo and GGG slaughter guys like Korobov. Korobov is ranked 54th at middleweight by boxrec and not ranked at all by anybody else. Jermall was supposed to knock him out and he failed. GGG and Canelo probably won't fight Jermall now because of his poor showing but either of them easily beats him because they are much better and more proven.

Comment

I said in several threads that Jermall could beat Canelo, I must admit I was wrong.

Comment

nope. Korobov is the most skilled defensive fighters at MW.
          Damn. You love Jermall so much that you are trying to turn Korobov into a monster so that Jermall can continue to be a monster. Korobov is not the most skilled anything at middleweight. He is an unranked 35 year old mediocre middleweight that most of us never heard of before. He will never be anything special and Jermall was overrated by many and got exposed by an average fighter.

Comment

Jermall Charlo beats Canelo right now.

Possibly GGG too. GGG is old and his reflex isn't what it used to be. He also does not fight a Korobov type defensive style.
            i called you out on a ban bet, still no word from you??
            canelo beats charlo and my account is on the line.. you in ??
            Last edited by icha; 12-23-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Trout Lara old ggg all best Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Damn. You love Jermall so much that you are trying to turn Korobov into a monster so that Jermall can continue to be a monster. Korobov is not the most skilled anything at middleweight. He is an unranked 35 year old mediocre middleweight that most of us never heard of before. He will never be anything special and Jermall was overrated by many and got exposed by an average fighter.
                The most skilled defensively sound mw in the world getting koed by andy lee in an exchange with his chin up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  i called you out on a ban bet, still no word from you??
                  canelo beats charlo and my account is on the line.. you in ??
                  Trout Lara old ggg all best Canelo
                  nothing but crickets...
                  you are clearly just hating , you know damn well he loses to canelo thats why you wouldnt take my bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    Charlo would get battered by either Canelo & GEE, been telling you mofoz this for the longest.
                    i didn't Canelo before.. some of my family back in mex said he was a fraud and a product of Tv azteca or Televisa.. but let's be honest here Canelo is a BEAST! these "lions" brothers have no crap on canelo.. Canelo gives these two guys a bad beating..

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      He's a world class fighter and is probably top 10 mw, but he's very limited. Let's start with his jab. It looks great against bums, but against korobov he was missing the jab all night because he lunges forward and telegraphs his shot. Korobov saw all his shots coming from a mile away. He also does a very poor job of setting up his shots. Jermall's style is I'm going to walk you down and knock you out dosen't work at the elite level. He's a decent fighter, but he has no special attributes. One of the biggest hypejobs of the last 10 years.
                      I disagree, simply due to the adjustments that he was able to make once he calmed down. Changing the head slot, working the double jab, punching to the lead shoulder, seeing the straight right and throwing it, etc.

There are holes in his game (he gets hit too clean when he presses the action, and he does punch wide in spots), but you're a fool to write him off.

Also, how do you square a fighter being world level and, even begrudgingly so in your case, a top 10 middleweight yet also being one of the 10 biggest hypejobs ever? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X