Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's one of those betas from the dome (PB32, Chollo, Lfc, abracadabra etc) trolling Larry. Or all of them together .

Or maybe it's freedom because I don't think anybody with two brain cells believes he really left this place

Or maybe it really is Larry who's pulling the strings lmfao

Either way, hilarious thread as always.

The drama and scandals surrounding the POTY vote is becoming an annual tradition on here
    im honestly not doing it at all

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      im honestly not doing it at all
      I don't think you are either. It's one of the backstreet boys

Comment

• I didnt nominate myself nor did i vote for myself..unless a mod says otherwise...if i have the most votes I win...pretty simple

Comment

• poll closes on the 1st..the numbers will tell the tale..cant change facts...may the best poster win!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I don't think you are either. It's one of the backstreet boys
            I know..they cant even accept fight results you think they will accept a poll result??? They form their own reality and try to spin it...They have a small gang trying to jump on me and its hilarious

Comment

I know..they cant even accept fight results you think they will accept a poll result??? They form their own reality and try to spin it...They have a small gang trying to jump on me and its hilarious
              What gang? People keep on spouting about a gang... that is paranoid stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                What gang? People keep on spouting about a gang... that is paranoid stuff
                the same group of guys you post with in every single thread about me (PB32, Chollo, Lfc, abracadabra etc) ..kill that innocent mess with me man...

Comment

• This thread is too funny!!
                  i like all nominees but i voted eff pandas, a great non biased poster who really adds to a debate

Comment

the same group of guys you post with in every single thread about me (PB32, Chollo, Lfc, abracadabra etc) ..kill that innocent mess with me man...
                    Shut up you lying bįtch Lololol, you are running from chollo and paying people to vote for you - how pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Shut up you lying bįtch Lololol, you are running from chollo and paying people to vote for you - how pathetic
                      more lies from this clown..dude you even lied and said mods put lounge poster of the year in your title..you bought it yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X