Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    DramaShow, perhaps investigate the 4 sub 200 post people, send them DMs etc and figure out if the rig is on via alts?
    Im going to see how things develop, poll runs until new years day. I wasnt making any accusations but hopefully the fact the issue has been raised is enough to ensure no foul play occurs from this point onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Im going to see how things develop, poll runs until new years day. I wasnt making any accusations but hopefully the fact the issue has been raised is enough to ensure no foul play occurs from this point onwards.
      Larryxxx placed me on ignore for flagging up some warning signs.

This is all very suspicious, trying to silence the truth.

Comment

why put in in a poll and cry when i start winning?? this happens every damn time I get a lead..I knew it would happen....just call on your little group of clowns and vote for who you want to beat me...Big Javi should probably get it anyway as he posts the most stickies...so imma give him a vote

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          why put in in a poll and cry when i start winning?? this happens every damn time I get a lead..I knew it would happen....just call on your little group of clowns and vote for who you want to beat me...Big Javi should probably get it anyway as he posts the most stickies...so imma give him a vote
          Can u not see why it looks suspicious when comparing your voters to everyone elses? Im on this site most days and have heard of everyone elses voters apart from most of yours. And if i was bias i wouldnt have put u in in the first place i could have just made up the nominations cause noone else would count through the whole thread. Ive said my piece anyway im not taking any action and will see what happens from this point onwards

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            You’re a fucking loser. Go work, make some money to feed your kids.

You degenerate piece of sh
            it, clean my shoes. I’ll give you a dollar

Comment

Son of god 38 posts since 2015 voting for larry.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Son of god 38 posts since 2015 voting for larry.
                This is a farce!

Total farce.

At least 5 votes are from alts.

Same in the Thunderdome, he has created a poll for POTY got a Mod to sticky it, and then blocks anyone who won’t vote for him to ensure he wins.

Tragic and desperate.

Comment

This **** really matter? So what if Larry wins... dude's an NSB legend whether you get along with him or not. The poll's open to all members and the vast majority hardly post at all even if they're active in terms of regularly following the threads. I've no problem believing dudes would just turn in to vote for Larry, 'sides, he has become considerably more tolerant and broader minded as a poster over the last year or two IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    This **** really matter? So what if Larry wins... dude's an NSB legend whether you get along with him or not. The poll's open to all members and the vast majority hardly post at all even if they're active in terms of regularly following the threads. I've no problem believing dudes would just turn in to vote for Larry, 'sides, he has become considerably more tolerant and broader minded as a poster over the last year or two IMO.
                    So you are cool with him using Alts to vote for himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Larry definitely is a legend. I'm surprised he hasn't won before. I figured he had.

To Larry!

Here, here!

Comment

Working...
                      X