Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry alts getting exposed

Great to see, he also paid other posters HAHAHAH what a loser, please ban this psychopath

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Larry alts getting exposed

Great to see, he also paid other posters HAHAHAH what a loser, please ban this psychopath
      yea you really are ******ed....A MOD just said I had nothing to do with it period and you just keep going

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Larry alts getting exposed

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32
        Derranged just told me over PM that Larry PM’ed him offering to pay him over PayPal
        Originally posted by Derranged
        Never happened.
        got anymore lies???

Comment

• Hadn't checked this thread in a couple days and come back to see everything has gone to ****, this is hilarious! My bet would be a person or people that don't like Larry were aware of his paying people for votes a few years ago and tried to get him dq'd or simply cause mayhem (like has been done) by making alt's and having them vote for Larry with the idea of him being blamed for it. Don't know how this will end, but either way, I'm here for the show

And I am absolutely ALL IN on 2019 warpath Larry! Can't wait!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            yea you really are ******ed....A MOD just said I had nothing to do with it period and you just keep going
            A mod referenced one account that was created to make a fool of you but guess what? You did that to yourself lol hahahhaha hahahah what a dumbass

Comment

• This shit isn't funny. Grown men fighting over unimportant, nonexistent title for poster of the year at NSB. If anything, it means you have too much time on your hands. Check your egos, and move on, friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                This shit isn't funny. Grown men fighting over unimportant, nonexistent title for poster of the year at NSB. If anything, it means you have too much time on your hands. Check your egos, and move on, friends.
                Im not fighting over the title..just hate being lied on

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Im not fighting over the title..just hate being lied on
                  I've seen many of these polls over the years. This one is strange. Too few votes and too many accusations in a short time. I don't really participate in these things, although I voted for Eff Pandas here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                    This shit isn't funny. Grown men fighting over unimportant, nonexistent title for poster of the year at NSB. If anything, it means you have too much time on your hands. Check your egos, and move on, friends.
                    Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                    I've seen many of these polls over the years. This one is strange. Too few votes and too many accusations in a short time. I don't really participate in these things, although I voted for Eff Pandas here.
                    You’re right mate. It’s absolutley pathetic, the most disgusting part of all this is the cheater in question (larryxxx) made a thread recently claiming he was depressed. Depressed because he has no money and had to skip Xmas this year because he couldn’t afford to get his children gifts.

Instead of bettering himself for the sake of his children, he wastes all of his time on this forum worrying about irrelevant polls and neglecting his children.

It’s disgusting. He shouldn’t be allowed be a parent

Comment

• PB32 new years resolution should be to get over larryx already

man every post i see you're trashing the man, what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X