Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do UK people really stay up at 3am to watch American boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do UK people really stay up at 3am to watch American boxing?

Y’all must really love boxing! I’m curious what was the official view count for the Wilder vs Fury fight over in the UK?

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    Y’all must really love boxing! I’m curious what was the official view count for the Wilder vs Fury fight over in the UK?
    depends whose fighting , had to stay up till 4.30 for GGG canelo and Wilder Fury

Comment

Yeah, quite often. A lot of cards don't finish until almost 6am here, especially if they're on the west coast in USA.

Plenty seem to stay up to watch them live.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
        depends whose fighting , had to stay up till 4.30 for GGG canelo and Wilder Fury
        You usually just stay up or sometimes just wake up at 4:30?

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
          I watch every single USA card live. SHOWTIME, HBO, ESPN, PBC, FOX, DAZN, Shobox, whatever it is, I watch it live every week or everytime it's on. I'll be up for Plant v Uzcategui next month

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Stay up throughout the night between March to October then wake up from a nap between November to February

Comment

Takes a really big fight to keep me up these days. More likely to wake up early

Old before my time.

Comment

Most i know just make a night of it. Probably go out to the pub or stay in and drink and see it right through.

Not many people work on Sunday, so they just make a saturday night of it, get drunk and then recover during the day on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                Most i know just make a night of it. Probably go out to the pub or stay in and drink and see it right through.

Not many people work on Sunday, so they just make a saturday night of it, get drunk and then recover during the day on Sunday.
                Makes sense I remember asking a Brit this a few months back and he had pretty much the same response as you.

Respect though, I wouldn't be able to do that, especially during NFL season. I mean I'm sure for some fights I would be able to, but definitely not at the rate you guys do it.

Comment

Few beers and a bottle of buckfast . The only way to do late night boxing

Comment

Normally I record it and watch it on Sunday mornings. Big fights I stay up for, Wilder vs Fury and Canelo vs Golovkin the only ones I stayed up for this year.

Only number Ive seen for Wilder/Fury is 100k, but that could be trolling, Warren aint saying nothing though

Comment

Working...
                    X