Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    So he wants to call out Wilder after that horrible performance?
    They have a lot of beef and he is the mandatory. Pretty logical he would call out Wilder.

Comment

• Haha. Love the zoom in on Wilder. Wonder if Wilder would squeeze I. That fight before Fury 2. I have no doubt Wilder KO's Breazeale inside 5.

Comment

• Man, is Breazeale really a top ten heavyweight???!!!! Fook, he looked like a big sloppy, slow pile of excrement. His size basically won him this fight. I guess size pays the bills.

Comment

• Entertaining fight with statement KO,

HW boxing has some solid match ups to be made after today.

Comment

• Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
            Great knockout but unfortunately it will overshadow his terrible boxing. Can you imagine how badly Fury would school Breazele?
            Breazeale is several levels below the good fighters of the division.

Joshua had the flu and still whooped Breazeale without breaking a sweat.

Comment

• I don't blame Dom. You on prime time network tv. Let your nuts hang a bit, call out the champ.

Comment

• Stoopid Negron, he should of been with a high guard because he was gassing... playing to much damn idiot.

Comment

• PBC bringing that heat.

Better production on FOX than DAZN

Comment

• had negron ahead

no idea what the commentator was watching

but negron gassed

wilder ko's breazeale early

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Haha. Love the zoom in on Wilder. Wonder if Wilder would squeeze I. That fight before Fury 2. I have no doubt Wilder KO's Breazeale inside 5.
                      Wilder KO's Breazelale within 2....probably within the first 2 minutes of round one.

Comment

Working...
                      X