Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Wilder do If Fury Prices himself Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Wilder do If Fury Prices himself Out?

What does Wilder do if Fury prices himself out or insists the rematch has to be in the UK? It seems he would only have 2 options. Fight Joshua or Breazeale. Breazeale comes with its own problems as its a mandatory with no rematch clause and Eddie Hearn has already told Breazeale to let it go to purse bid as he wants it to put it on DAZN.

So in this scenario does Wilder give in to Fury's demands, Joshua's demands or fight Breazeale where he's putting his big paydays at risk?

Forget Joshua, he had his chance. Wilder-Fury is the fight to make.

Comment

Wilder shouldn't even be a title holder right now. He should accept whatever Fury asks for.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Wilder shouldn't even be a title holder right now. He should accept whatever Fury asks for.

I think it goes without saying that you're pretty biased on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I think it goes without saying that you're pretty biased on the matter.
          Wilder lost. He shouldn't have a title and he shouldn't even be in the running for a big fight. The boxing world should be asking for Joshua-Fury, not the skill less clown called Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitry View Post
            What if Fury says 60-40 in my favor or I'll go and fight Joshua. What does Wilder do then? Fury is in a great position to play Joshua and Wilder off against each other and get a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
              What if Fury says 60-40 in my favor or I'll go and fight Joshua. What does Wilder do then? Fury is in a great position to play Joshua and Wilder off against each other and get a great deal.
              I doubt that will happen. It'll be 50/50 in England. Wilder will duck, he wants the corrupt judges in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I doubt that will happen. It'll be 50/50 in England. Wilder will duck, he wants the corrupt judges in America.
                Ok so he turns down Fury, then who does he fight? Joshua or Breazeale? Obviously Breazeale has no rematch clause and the fight could end up on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitry View Post
                  And then once that fight is over, what after that?

They all need each other.

Time for a round robin.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                    Ok so he turns down Fury, then who does he fight? Joshua or Breazeale? Obviously Breazeale has no rematch clause and the fight could end up on DAZN.
                    Breazeale can have a rematch clause if it doesn't go to purse bid. Which it won't because they are both Haymon fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X