Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Abner Mares Finalized For StubHub, Feb. 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, dunno. I think Mares might break Davis down, he doesn't seem disciplined enough and Mares has a close distance style....not so sure that fits into what Davis wants to see. I think he likes a little bit of distance, mid-range, doesn't like you all up in his face, mugging him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Deal round 7 also???
      No. Just whoever wins, no matter how. We go with the official card or KO. I don't like predicting rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        No. Just whoever wins, no matter how. We go with the official card or KO. I don't like predicting rounds.
        K as long as its only points. Ill never leave $$$$ on the table betting dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Yeah, dunno. I think Mares might break Davis down, he doesn't seem disciplined enough and Mares has a close distance style....not so sure that fits into what Davis wants to see. I think he likes a little bit of distance, mid-range, doesn't like you all up in his face, mugging him.
          I can see that.

Reminds me of Floyd-Chavez. In your face kinda fight. Wouldn't go well for Mares, tho. Davis can create distance for his uppercuts and hooks. He definitely needs to get rid of the rust, with the stiff competition ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
            This is a mismatch of the highest order. This is going to get ugly to Mares.
            Thats why they fight

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Yep that's mare's only chance of winning but its dangerous because of el tanque's power.

Comment

What did Mares do for you to hate on him so much?? Sht in your cereal?? Fuk your girl??
                Nothing at all.

I've been watching Mares for a long time. He's quite good but too shopworn at this point. It's gonna get brutal for him in there with Davis.

I'd have liked Mares-Russell more.

Comment

Deal!

Dont forget its gonna be COLD out there! You see him wanting any of that????
                  Good luck

And do you mean cold at Stub Hub?

Comment

K as long as its only points. Ill never leave $$$$ on the table betting dogs.
                    That's cool. Points.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Good luck

And do you mean cold at Stub Hub?
                      I mean cold at 3-4 am in the morning to go running. Even in Vegas that suks in Jan/Feb. December almost already over. One guy has 24 rounds with a p4p top 15 lately... The other guy???

Comment

Working...
                      X