Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale Wants His Wilder Shot: I'm The WBC Mandatory!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
    WBC dont even remember rulings they have made, and when shít hits the fan, they just make new rules to cover themselves.

I know all these sanctioning bodies take payola on the low, but the WBC is the worst with this shít.
    Yep it's ridiculous. They wanted Whyte-Ortiz to fight for 2nd mandatory ffs. They wanted a queue of mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
      WBC dont even remember rulings they have made, and when shít hits the fan, they just make new rules to cover themselves.

I know all these sanctioning bodies take payola on the low, but the WBC is the worst with this shít.
      WBC is a corrupt sanctioning body and Sulaiman represents the stench from WBC. Only one IBF follows its rules and would not bend it for anything.

Breazeale has been inactive and should have been ranked 10th

Comment

This fat outta shape MF has to earn his title shot.

Comment

He was never n1 any way was dillian whyte but the dumb board at the end thought he be easier for fraud squad champion wiĺder noticed the wilder fans all been silent since fury schooled there paper champion

Comment

I think this guy knocks wilder out. This guy gets up when he gets dropped, and wilder is very vulnerable. Wilder is there for the picking against a puncher. Ortiz had him out and done and couldn't finish him. Don't call it a upset boys.

Comment

I can explain it to Breazeale very easily. AJ is worth millions and he brings a large sanctions fee to the WBC so they want a piece of that action. Wilder and Fury ended up bringing a lot of attention so they want to see if the second fight can be bigger, so they gave it the OK too. And thrid, they haven't forced a mandatory on Wilder for basically 4 years so they are not going to make Breazeale fight him because they can make more money elsewhere. Sad to say it, but at this point Breazeale will NEVER get that shot hahahha. Basically ever. His best bet is to get loud enough to where they have to keep giving him step aside money while the shady WBC do their shady dealings. He should be as loud as Wilder is every day when he talks about his excuses for the Fury fight or how he talks about AJ every day. Breazeale should match that energy and show a light on this shady issue. I'm sure Wilder's fans won't want to hear that, but at a certain point this **** has got to stop and they need to look at doing the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Fans should want Joshua-Fury then. Wilder shouldn't even have the title if we are honest.
                regardless as to whether or not you feel Fury beat wilder, wilder is still universally ranked within the top 3 at hw and he still has the wbc title. So, title unification is usually the preference. Not to mention there's also the appeal that Joshua vs Wilder is likely to result in a ko, while fury will likely go the full 12. There are at least 3 other guys that would still be ahead of Breazeale when it comes to fight demand from the fans.

Comment

Breazeale has only been Wilder's mandatory for a year. It will be at least another year before he is guaranteed his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    He was never n1 any way was dillian whyte but the dumb board at the end thought he be easier for fraud squad champion wiĺder noticed the wilder fans all been silent since fury schooled there paper champion
                    HoOkEd On FoNiCs WeRkEd FeR mE

Their not “there.” If you’re going to make a somewhat coherent argument at least use the correct spelling.
                    🤣🤣

Comment

LAME!!!! No one wants to see you fight Wilder with better options available!! Fight Big Baby Miller!!

Comment

Working...
                      X