Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale Wants His Wilder Shot: I'm The WBC Mandatory!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry guys the WBC is in Haymons pocket. The mandatory will only happen when Haymon wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Don't worry guys the WBC is in Haymons pocket. The mandatory will only happen when Haymon wants it.
      No one else wants it either besides you for some reason

Comment

Am not really fuss about him not getting his chance, especially if it means the better names fighting each other. Its not like Wilder is back to fighting 39 tomato cans. He is actually fighting better opponents now. As for the mandatory i hope Breazeale sues the WBC. Because they claimed they "had" to give him a shot. And not giving him a shot can get them sued. So am shocked they actually move him from number two to number 4. It seems the WBC are being control by external forces. They rank these boxers according to someone else's influence.

Comment

Why is this guy still around?? Breezy has ZERO chance to win a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Really and truly the wbc should’ve just ordered a final eliminator between breazle and whyte
            Well they cannot order anything until Team Wilder says so, they have been talking about Breazeale mandatory now since August. Sulaiman was on the dinner table when he was saying they have to give Breazeale a shot or they get sued.

So i would be surprised if Breazeale fight anyone else? He can actually fight Ortiz or Whyte if that fight present itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              No one else wants it either besides you for some reason
              I want orgs to be unbiased and follow their rules. Don't you want that? Or only want that when it suits you?

Comment

This reminds of when Marco Antonio rubio was hanging around as a mandatory and nobody cared to see him get his shot because there were so many better fight options available. Just go away and let the elite in the division face off.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  I want orgs to be unbiased and follow their rules. Don't you want that? Or only want that when it suits you?
                  honestly, organizations are never consistent with this but what most fans want is to see the best fighting the best. In this scenario, Breazeale doesn't fit into that category. The bigger issue is why are organizations placing guys as mandatories who have no business being a mandatory in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    honestly, organizations are never consistent with this but what most fans want is to see the best fighting the best. In this scenario, Breazeale doesn't fit into that category. The bigger issue is why are organizations placing guys as mandatories who have no business being a mandatory in the first place?
                    Fans should want Joshua-Fury then. Wilder shouldn't even have the title if we are honest.

Comment

WBC dont even remember rulings they have made, and when shít hits the fan, they just make new rules to cover themselves.

I know all these sanctioning bodies take payola on the low, but the WBC is the worst with this shít.

Comment

Working...
                      X