No announcement yet.

Golovkin Outboxed Canelo at 36. P4P1! GTFIH! REAL PUNCH COUNT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I've been on his site 3 times in the last two years. It didn't take long to realize what he is all about I don't go there anymore because IMO he's prejudiced against black boxers. Yeah he is biased but guys like Holyfield aren't. I'm not quoting Artorias or use his videos as proof of anything. I'm saying other people thought PAC won that fight myself included. The announcing was absolute trash. Mayweather missed a ton of punches that he was given credit for. When I left the venue where I watched it live I was convinced Pac beat him. Disagree if you want but I don't hold Artorias boxing as a boxing expert or credible.
    This is funny

Give me 10 names of good champions or Legends that said that Pacquiao won the fight against Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      In the first fight Canelo landed MORE power punches despite throwing 100 LESS, but that didn't matter because Gennady's punches "supposedly" had more effect...with that P I S T O N OF A JAB
      You would think Canelo would've been marked up with how many PISTON JABS he ate between the two fights.

Fight 1:

[IMG]https://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/***EL_Canelo-Alvarez_Photo-credit-Gabe-Ginsberg-7.jpg[/IMG]

Fight 2:

But, ummm..NOPE. Looks quite the opposite. Not only did those piston jabs do zero damage, but Ca$hnelo's power shots M U R D E R E D Gennady.

So make all the conspiracy videos you want. This is not amateur boxing. Bleeding, cuts, swelling, and bruising are all scored by judges (rightfully). The career pitter-patter MW got pushed around and bullied by the JMW coming off knee surgery and a year's layoff.

Too easy. And LMFAO at all the idiots quoted in this thread. Ya'llmake my stay at BS tolerable as dealing with "professional bloggers" here like WhiteWonderBreadMan are almost intolerable
      You and this cashnelo sh@t lol

GGG out landed Canelo in power shots and jabs in BOTH FIGHTS. And it really wasn't close in that respect.
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-19-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
        Bro. Read some of your comments on any thread. Using your own logic I proved you wrong and every single thing you say or think is ****.

You counted 15? Lmfao. And all you guys talk about how "pit pat" jabs used to establish range dont count blah blah blah blah. Over half of the punches you "counted" were pats and one was way below the belt line, one was a palm. Half you couldnt even see if they landed but you gave them to him anyways, why? Because you're biased as **** trying to call out someone who you think is biased.

It doesnt upset me at all. I just think it's funny how someone, who is biased and has an agenda, calls out someone who they think is biased and has an agenda.

Lmfao. You're a ****ing hypocrite. If anything you're nothing but a joke that's given me a good laugh.
        A punch is a punch when counting for punch stats, doesn't matter how hard it is. What a moron you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Umm..what??

stealthradon is, as usual, so far up Gennady's/Loeffler's/Sanchez's butt that he can't make the most remote sense.

Ward connected on 166 of 463 punches for a connect percentage of 36%, according to CompuBox. For his part, Barrera landed 111 of 722 punches for a low connect percentage of 15%. What’s interesting is that Barrera threw 263 more punches than Ward in the fight. What this means is that Ward can be dramatically outworked by his opponents.
          • Punch stats
            Punches
          • Ward - 166/463 = 36%
          • Barrera 111/722 = 15%

I can't find stats on jabs/power, but I'd be hard-pressed to imagine Ward landed only jabs given he had a legitimate KD round ~2ish.

Ward outclassed Barrera in that fight landing at more than twice the rate while defending responsibly throughout. Complete outclassing.

stealthradon so how are you comparing this to either Canelo or GGG fight?
          Compubox shows GGG landing more shots than Canelo in more rounds.

But that doesn't count all of sudden?

So can we use facial damage as a metric of who won the fight?
          If yes, then we can conclude that Ward lost to Barrera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            That's false

Most of pro champions and trainers said. That Nelo won
            I think that incorrect. Most trainers and fighters thought Golovkin won the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              A punch is a punch when counting for punch stats, doesn't matter how hard it is. What a moron you are.
              Lmfao.

Is that so? Then GGG won because he landed more punches? Lmfao.

What was the count again in that one video? You are welcome to go through every single round and count punches but wasnt it like 200 to 120 GGG?

Lmfao. All you canelo fans walking yourself in circles! First its, "power punches matter more" then its "a punch is a punch"

Lmfao. I'm dying. Keep it up

Which one is it? Huh? Huh? So embarassing!

Comment

That's false

Most of pro champions and trainers said. That Nelo won
                No, that was only the mexican ones, the overwhelming majority had ggg winning so you cant have it both ways

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  No, that was only the mexican ones, the overwhelming majority had ggg winning so you cant have it both ways
                  False

Mayweather family.
                  Murray
                  García family
                  Roberto Durán.
                  Mike Tyson
                  Hopkins
                  Charlo
                  Spence
                  Ward
                  Cotto

And a lot more, here in the forum it was a list of 50

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I think that incorrect. Most trainers and fighters thought Golovkin won the first fight.
                    No, most trainers and fighters thought Canelo won.

Man, Abel Sánchez said that Canelo deserved the Win...

Comment

False

Mayweather family.
                      Murray
                      García family
                      Roberto Durán.
                      Mike Tyson
                      Hopkins
                      Charlo
                      Spence
                      Ward
                      Cotto

And a lot more, here in the forum it was a list of 50
                      Because boxers watch boxings matches and score them individually round by round right?

Lmfao. Appeal to authority fail.

Why not show the score cards of the people who were there to score the fight eh? Because it doesnt fit your agenda! Duuuuhhh.

Comment

Working...
                      X