Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help set up a fight between me and Steve Kim??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help set up a fight between me and Steve Kim??

At least let me know of his whereabouts and other endeavours he likes to partake in.

Thank you

lol

He don't want that smoke....

Comment

Is Steve Kim Asian? Met a few people with 'Kim' as their last name and they were Asian.

Comment

You prepared to take Douglass Fischer too? Those guys roll as a team

Comment

hey that's not cool. with crazy people out there sending bombs to prominent figures and some guy named larry threatening to kill our greatest rapper 50 cent. we can't have another vigilante out there. also not many people know this but steve kim is 6'4 230 pounds so yeaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            You prepared to take Douglass Fischer too? Those guys roll as a team
            Yep, they can throw in Montero as well. I want all of the smoke

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              They can throw in Montero as well. I want all of the smoke

Fisher is a keyboard warrior. Talks alot of stuff online but is quick to b!tch out in person. Seen someone call him out about his trash talking at StubHub and was quick to run to security. Those 3 GB clowns are like that, talk all the smack behind a keyboard but are quite in person when confronted.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                At least let me know of his whereabouts and other endeavours he likes to partake in.

Thank you
                JUst find the next local GB card in LA. He and other 2 clowns usually do GB commentating

Comment

I never liked these guys (Kim, Fischer, Montoya, or their Maxboxing, etc.) either, because they are shills, but you don't need to make a thread about him. What happened, bro?

This thread could be perceived as a threat. Maybe ask for it to be deleted, unless you can provide facts and reasons for why it's okay.

It's not my job, just an input.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I never liked these guys (Kim, Fischer, Montoya, or their Maxboxing, etc.) either, because they are shills, but you don't need to make a thread about him. What happened, bro?

This thread could be perceived as a threat. Maybe ask for it to be deleted, unless you can provide facts and reasons for why it's okay.

It's not my job, just an input.
                    Lol no threats here, I am a kind noble fellow.

i just want to set up a little celebrity boxing match that is all. I'm even down for a 3 v 1

Comment

Working...
                    X