Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner Putting in Work For Pacquiao Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    i know there's still 3-4 weeks left til the fight but why does broner still have that beer belly??
    Originally posted by Premier15 View Post
    Exactly he looks like he's about 160-165 lbs with about 30 days before the weigh in is no surprise he parties too damn much in between fights and doesn't live a clean life outside the ring
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Bruh, he showed you his diet. There should be no surprises here.

AB is older now so the weight dont fall off like it used to. And living like a teenager between camps is taking its toll.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      i know there's still 3-4 weeks left til the fight but why does broner still have that beer belly??
      Exactly. On the other hand, recent photos of Manny show that he has no extra fat on his belly.

Comment

Adrien "the weight problem" Broner...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Comment

I mean, I know he has a world title fight scheduled with future Hall of Famer and eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao, but c'mon it's Christmas Time... you can't eat healthy during Christmas, that's un-American.

Comment

I'm a 35 year old small business owner and look to be in better shape than this "professional" fighter. This guy had lots of potential, but was to stupid and lazy to make the most of it.

Pacman is going to light him up and could possibly stop him.

Comment

Does this fight have any drug test??

Comment

Looks like AB is well prepared for the azz-whippin Manny's going to put on that azz.

Dude is a has-been before he ever was .........

Comment

Working...
                  X