No announcement yet.

Official nsb poster of the year 2018 nominations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    We doing alright... we're working with some big chains now and have enough funding to go through next year. But we'll have to get sales numbers way up next year if we're going to work out long term.

Success or fail I know after this I won't have it in me to do the startup thing again. Ready to sit my ass somewhere in a big safe company for the rest of my days.
    Best of luck, man... but yeah heard similar things from other people who try to go it alone. Gonna have to make some similar choices myself over the next year or two. Been lucky enough to be able to get by kinda piecemeal doing different things over the last few years but it's looking like I'm either go full time self employed or get my ass back into wage slavery before too long.

Seasons greetings, man.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      punchr

The dude has a hard life, maybe a nomination will cheer hiim up.

Is he a troll or are his posts real
      I'd get behind this but he also spams mentions like a maniac.

I gotta go with the man himself - bigpoppapump, for putting the work in all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        up to 3 nominations allowed. The most nominated will be put in a poll in early january for everyone to vote for this prestigious award.
        I’m nominating santa

Good job all year bro

Comment

Taha93 rules the Training and Nutrition subforum

Comment

Think the Winner should be made a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Possibly although there are some loose cannons who are picking up quite a few votes lol

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Why would you want to punish someone for being POTY?

I know I ain't really in the running, but damn, man, I already spend way too much time on here. Mrs Koba would probably run off with the bin man (or men) if I told her I was gonna be a mod as well.

Unless... do they pay you for that ish?
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-20-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

i forget exactly which ggg fan was it that ATE CROW and ADMITTED was we all knew was true about lilg....

was it dramashow or jubei.....?

I know I gave them props/respect for being an honest boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    All the posters who run the NSB Pick'em. They're truly doing the Lord's work
                    word i second this right here

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Not a prick, huh?

Aww, man, Ima get all weepy. That's the nicest thing anyone said about me all day.

Nah. I kinda keep a bit of an eye on all the players - it's one of the reasons I like doing the Pick 'em - it's like a quiet spot of civility in the middle of all the BS of the rest of the forum. That said I ain't really noted more than a few of your posts, but you seemed like one of the more level headed dudes.
                      you do the pick em threads?

anyone else do them wit you that way they can properly be nominated

Comment

Working...
                      X