Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official nsb poster of the year 2018 nominations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been as frequent as I was in NSB this year but based on what I have seen..
    Eff Pandas
    Koba Gronzy & the pick em crew
    bigjavi973

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
      i nominate WBC WBA IBeFraud. even though he has been exposed, he never gives up with his fact-twisting and lying.

i nominate Bigpoppapump. big reason why i keep coming back to this board.
      yo koba you gotta do one for this guy wba wba ibf whatever his name is...

robbie barret ousted him as NOT EVEN BEING A BOXING FAN!

for that I NOMINATE ROBBIE BARRETT for POTY

that guy was owned HARD

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Thread posters:
        Big Javi for making all the fight threads

Me & KTFO for posting all the breaking news.

Commenters:
        Mammoth
        Big Dunn
        Rexy

This is the most reasonable & the only acceptable list
        well you got my nod and another one is EFF PANDAS and maybe 1hourun

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          you do the pick em threads?

anyone else do them wit you that way they can properly be nominated
          Well it was BrometheusBobs baby but he had to give it up at the start of the year for his business start up. Me and siablo kinda took over piecemeal when it looked like the thing would fold, but I thought we needed a team in case anyone had to drop out again. Started out with me, siablo14 and john l., but john l was an older dude and he just disappeared one day, early summer I think.

Siablo kept it up til about the World Cup but then had a few weeks off and never really got back into it... since then the CREW has just been me, but it looks like otrocubiche is on board to join the CREW for next year and I'm also looking for at least one more (ideally not from the US or UK since they're already represented by me and otrocubiche but I ain't too picky) to make up a troika for getting balanced decisions on stuff.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-20-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Maximum of 3 nominations, if u write more than 3 im only counting the first 3

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Koba-Grozny
              BigJavi
              Mammoth

Those dudes put in hella work
              you interested in doing some of the pick em threads? ask koba!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                yo koba you gotta do one for this guy wba wba ibf whatever his name is...

robbie barret ousted him as NOT EVEN BEING A BOXING FAN!

for that I NOMINATE ROBBIE BARRETT for POTY

that guy was owned HARD
                Funny one that though cos best I can tell it actually is three guys... well , I can't say for sure, but at least 2 anyway. The WBC guy is the one that rubs everyone up the wrong way and just comes over a patronising asshat , but I spoke with the IBF dude on one of his rare appearances a few months back and he definitely comes across as a different guy. Ain't sure about Mr WBA but he can't be major happy about Mr WBC constantly saying the WBA should be de-recognised, surely?

Thing is Mr WBC actually freely admits he ain't a boxing fan - he'd mentioned it to me a while before Robbie publicised it, but I just thought 'huh? Why the **** you here then? ' and went about my business. Guess you gotta wonder though - why is a dude who ain't a boxing fan posting on a boxing forum? Less you been told to or are getting paid for it as a shill or you got a deep sense of public duty and the need to share your knowledge, it just doesn't make sense... and my Spidey senses ain't telling me that Mr WBC is a public spirited sorta dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Funny one that though cos best I can tell it actually is three guys... well , I can't say for sure, but at least 2 anyway. The WBC guy is the one that rubs everyone up the wrong way and just comes over a patronising asshat , but I spoke with the IBF dude on one of his rare appearances a few months back and he definitely comes across as a different guy. Ain't sure about Mr WBA but he can't be major happy about Mr WBC constantly saying the WBA should be de-recognised, surely?

Thing is Mr WBC actually freely admits he ain't a boxing fan - he'd mentioned it to me a while before Robbie publicised it, but I just thought 'huh? Why the **** you here then? ' and went about my business. Guess you gotta wonder though - why is a dude who ain't a boxing fan posting on a boxing forum? Less you been told to or are getting paid for it as a shill or you got a deep sense of public duty and the need to share your knowledge, it just doesn't make sense... and my Spidey senses ain't telling me that Mr WBC is a public spirited sorta dude.

Comment

The Big Dunn
                    boliodogs
                    Eff Pandas

Hard to pick though. A lot of great posters here. Beercules, Redd Foxx, chrisJS, A.K, Thraxox, Brometheus, Tony Trick Pony, Motorcity Cobra, Koba Grozny, SkillspayBills a lot of other people out here

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      I think j razor could be him
                      I second that

Comment

Working...
                      X